Did anyone actually bet the over on the Hawks this year?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone actually bet on the Seahawks over ~5 before the season started. I thought about it, but I've never made sports bets before like that in my life and I'd have no idea how to do it. Just curious if anyone won on that bet, seeing as we're now 6-3

Rainger

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone actually bet on the Seahawks over ~5 before the season started. I thought about it, but I've never made sports bets before like that in my life and I'd have no idea how to do it. Just curious if anyone won on that bet, seeing as we're now 6-3
I don't bet on my team, I would be a Jinx. But I always said that 8 wins was the floor!. Posted in multiple threads and I voted 9 plus in the Wins Poll. Guess I should have bet on the over but I just don't bet on anything.

sc85sis

Reaction score
No, but I wish I had. Didn't know how to do it.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I just play small bets for fun each week. I did play the over on it earlier this year. It wasn't till well after the win last night that I realized I had won

Smellyman

Reaction score
Betting is for dunces, but I for sure thought the over