Did anyone see the rigged Colts vs Browns game?<

minormillikin

Reaction score
It was infukingsane the Colts/Browns game, and how things got steered at the end.

Even before gambling got so officially involved, I'd say there's way too much money involved for all the refs to be squeaky clean. Now, there's dump trucks of money involved and there's no logical way to believe a lot of refs aren't dirty.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
So Minshew’s INT and 3 fumbles didn’t have anything to do with them losing…rigged I say
Why ignore the fact that it the officiating was next level incompetentence? Minshew can suck and the officials be bad at the same time. This game was so bad that it's getting some national traction. I don't even care about the colts but that was bizzare man

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Why ignore the fact that it the officiating was next level incompetentence? Minshew can suck and the officials be bad at the same time. This game was so bad that it's getting some national traction. I don't even care about the colts but that was bizzare man
Bad officiating is happening all over the NFL, turning into WWE

evergreen

Reaction score
Yeah that probably had something to do with it. Still the timing of the bad calls is the main thing. Stuff happening in the middle of the game doesn't stand out the way high leverage calls at the end do.

keasley45

Reaction score
Great thing about the Browns getting the benefit of the zebras as their 12th man last week is that the league will be sure to 'make up' for the error in some way shape or form. And we stand to be the beneficiary.

I'd bet you dollars to donuts that they get called a ton for penalties this week and we get off fairly lightly.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I saw it. It was rigged when the Browns got some favorable calls late in the game to pull off the win. It was not rigged when the Browns got favorable calls late in the game to beat the 49ers (although, the 49ers got some beneficial calls earlier in the game).

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why I think the NFL getting cozy with Vegas and gambling was never a good idea.

Now there is some doubt as to the integrity of the games.

I think it's better that the NFL is at least transparent about gambling. If sports gambling was illegal or the NFL's official stance was to be against it, the threat of gambling's influence on the game is in no way minimized.