Rigged Jets vs KC Game

Welshers2

Reaction score
Anyone else see the end of it? They threw like 5 straight questionable flags against the Jets to give KC the game. Rigged!

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
it was really really bad. usually i dont get that mad over bad calls that don't effect the seahawks, but this was a disgrace

It felt like the Jets outplayed the Chiefs pretty much the entire game except for the 1st quarter. Then all the bogus calls miraculously came out the woodwork in the 4th quarter lol

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
it was really really bad. usually i dont get that mad over bad calls that don't effect the seahawks, but this was a disgrace
It's always sickening to see them "let them play" allow contact all game only to "adjust" and start calling things they allowed before to make sure the right team doesn't lose.

No I don't believe the NFL is fixed, but I FULLY believe the refs steer it as Goodell wishes, REGULARLY!

I don't think the idea of Goodell getting on the phone to make sure MNF gets steered the right way is that outrageous, in fact I'd bet it's a weekly occurrence.

What will be EPIC if they get caught and stopped someday.

Few folks just piss me off on sight but Goodell is one of them. He is an artists conception of a prototype corrupt official. Scumbag!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Taylor Swift and her celeb pals were the difference...no way the league lets Chiefs lose when they are there.

rjdriver

Reaction score
It was crazy... Horrible officiating IMO

Even the holding flag on 3rd and 22 BEFORE the Sauce penalty was ridiculous. Sure, the Chiefs didn't end up needing it, but it was thrown before the Refs knew Mahomes would scramble for the first.

Bottom line is the the NFL sees about 20-30 million more potential fans/viewers/merch consumers that had no interest in the NFL prior to the Swift thing. When you combine that with the Amazon Kelce documentary, the Podcast's success, the mothers popularity, you have an enormous incentive to keep that $ freight train rolling and winning.

I seriously should go bet on another Eagles/Chiefs SB, cause it will take a lot for that not to happen.

Mizak

Reaction score
I guess this game classifies the Chiefs as a Legacy Team.