Rigged Jets vs KC Game

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I've answered your questions multiple times and you keep saying things like this.

And this. It's like you're not even listening to me while answering questions with sarcasm and other questions.

THE NFL CAN FIX BULLSHIT CALLS/NO-CALLS BUT WON'T.

-No full time refs. Your thinking: A ref makes a mistake? Whoopsie, they don't know any better/the rules keep changing/this is only their part time job/they're not perfect.
-Clear-cut video evidence of BS calls/no-calls. Your thinking: See above.
-NFL is more registered as sport ENTERTAINMENT rather than professional sport. I wonder why?
-Any player/coach that questions the integrity of refs get fined. Why? Don't want to shine a light on that? Sensitive subject?

You don't know the answers to these questions because you don't CARE to know. Ignorance is bliss, and you keep belittling and dismissing valid points multiple times instead of even humoring me to see I may or may not have a point (even though I'm doing the same for you by answering your questions). Will it ruin the game for you if you see it the way I see it?

But yeah, keep dismissing and belittling my valid points, it's working for the NFL and that's why they keep doing it. Why are you so adamant on excusing shitty ref behavior when ONCE AGAIN the NFL COULD clean things up but NAH, they won't because PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP DEFENDING IT. But I bet your next post will be "Whatever, [insert another insult or condescending comment here]"

They tried things like review of pass interference, roughing, etc. It didn't work. You really want MORE stoppages during the game to review things that won't be resolved in a satisfactory manner anyway?

So yeah, let's leave it alone Myrtle. You're asking for something that's impossible. All sports have inherent imperfections in officiating.

But that's all it is, it doesn't have to be some larger nefarious rigging or steering at work. It just is that, imperfect. Remove emotion and you'd see that. God speed my friend.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I don't have any ill-will against you, @Sgt. Largent , otherwise I wouldn't even waste my time trying to answer your questions. SOOO many of these current imperfections could be fixed very easily by hiring refs that have a full time job to focus on calling correct calls. You said something earlier that I forgot to mention:

Cause their job is cyclical and they'd rather not sit on their asses all off season not making money at their other successful businesses and jobs?
Teachers' jobs are cyclical, and they have summers off without pay. Drill Sergeants' jobs are cyclical. Plenty of Instructors for different jobs are cyclical.

Why can't full time refs be the same way?

Current refs are getting paid very handsomely for a part-time job. I'm willing to bet there are PLENTY of people in the US that would take that "part-time, cyclical job" as a full-time job in a heartbeat, and budget accordingly for the off-season months that they're not working.

My opinion? I'm no lawyer but I figure it would be a lot harder to sue the NFL for gross negligence/steering/fixing games when the refs are contracted/part-time workers and it's a lot easier for plausible deniability as well.

Latest posts