DK stormed off field wide open and pointed at Geno? True?

Tokadub

Reaction score
I've heard a rumor that when Wilson missed DK wide open he stormed off the field and pointed at Geno and went to talk to Geno.

I can find no evidence of that being true in my brief online search. I sure as heck don't want to re-watch that game. I already had my favorite pet ever a 14 year old Calico cat who acted like a dog die from Colon Cancer a few days ago, I don't need to see something just as sad as my cat in terms of what the Seahawks Offense is this season...

Even I can laugh at that, they suck so BAD WTF?

I'm just curious if DK actually pointed at Geno or if this is a misleading rumor? Someone was probably at the game or knows if this is true?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
That was discussed on Hawk Talk podcast and from everything i've heard that did indeed occur. I'm not going to get into the whole Geno thing i will say this though he played better than some people here will acknowledge.

justafan

Reaction score
The dude needs to grow up and improve his own craft before he craps on others

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Maybe the next time DK drops a pass right in his hands (which he does plenty of), RW should point to Lockett or Swain.

Jville

Reaction score
Tokadub":qv3aynr2 said:
I've heard a rumor that when Wilson missed DK wide open he stormed off the field and pointed at Geno and went to talk to Geno.

I can find no evidence of that being true in my brief online search. I sure as heck don't want to re-watch that game. I already had my favorite pet ever a 14 year old Calico cat who acted like a dog die from Colon Cancer a few days ago, I don't need to see something just as sad as my cat in terms of what the Seahawks Offense is this season...

I'm just curious if DK actually pointed at Geno or if this is a misleading rumor? Someone was probably at the game or knows if this is true?

Seahawks.net is becoming quite the small and belittling gossip forum. :roll:

Mizak

Reaction score
Seahawks should act like the Patriots and trade him to a team like the Detroit Lions or Jacksonville Jaguars. He can catch all the balls he wants with Goff.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1vswc0kz said:
Maybe the next time DK drops a pass right in his hands (which he does plenty of), RW should point to Lockett or Swain.

Lmao perfect!!

jeremiah

Reaction score
Mizak":1xcvkxy4 said:
Seahawks should act like the Patriots and trade him to a team like the Detroit Lions or Jacksonville Jaguars. He can catch all the balls he wants with Goff.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What you said

John63

Reaction score
Dk was targeted 8 times the most on the team. He caught 5 for 60 yards. Wilson completed over 80% of his passes. Dk needs to grow up. That said we also don't know what DK said or what geno said.

toffee

Reaction score
This aged well. DK always knew!
After Russ was traded, DK was remember Russ as the one that taught him how to swim. I thought DK may make a better politician than Wilson with his subtle compliments.

nwHawk

Reaction score

Yup, I saw it too.

evergreen

Reaction score
People here have been touting the Geno wasn't good last year narrative. I'm sure he wasn't as completely in charge like now but he every us in every game. He is and the team is much better now. I think Russ saw there was no drop off with Geno in there and he hurried back.

toffee

Reaction score
People here have been touting the Geno wasn't good last year narrative. I'm sure he wasn't as completely in charge like now but he every us in every game. He is and the team is much better now. I think Russ saw there was no drop off with Geno in there and he hurried back.
No drop off? Geno was in better command of Waldron offense the second he made the first snap in that Ram's game. Shall I say, Waldron offense came alive with that first snap.

Mick063

Reaction score
If we are going to speculate, let me throw in my "what if this happened" story.

The wide receiver room had a closed-door meeting with Pete. They begged him to move on from Russell. Ironically, this confirmed what had already been on Pete's mind for the last three years. The reason Pete never pursued his intuition? He was worried how the wide receiver room would handle it. Once everyone knew what was on everybody else's mind, the building walls echoed with confirmation stories.

The genius wasn't in moving on. The genius was in keeping the story under wraps and finding a gullible buyer.

Just speculation......but believable speculation. Like everything else on social media nowadays (actually, more believable than MOST internet speculation).

Last edited:

balakoth

Reaction score
he actually doesn't... but nice narrative.. now we have the anti DKers on the board... without actual facts..

Good to know

balakoth

Reaction score
This thread.. baited me

Goes to show again who's opinion I have never valued over the years on this board and previous

sutz

Reaction score
This thread.. baited me

Goes to show again who's opinion I have never valued over the years on this board and previous
Yeah, nothing like dropping a year old thread on the board for "discussion." :LOL:

And, DK has dropped a few "in his hands" balls. Every WR has. 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts