Do you guys think Me3 reads this board?

chris98251

Reaction score
lol not sure why the condescending tone. Why would I spend a ton of time on something like that? It was interesting as it was brought up so I asked the question. It doesn’t have any bearing on moderation does it?
If one were vested enough to moderate, I would think you would be interested in what this site is and has been about through it's history, but then again this newer generation of members has me scratching my head frequently.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Forums are old school. I doubt young people, players included, even know forums exist or what their purpose is.

Nowadays, it's Twitter, Tiktok, or whatever social media garbage it is that people are into these days.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Yes former players have posted here.

Ozzy

Reaction score
If one were vested enough to moderate, I would think you would be interested in what this site is and has been about through it's history, but then again this newer generation of members has me scratching my head frequently.
lol I’ve been here for over a decade. I know quite a bit about its history just wasn’t aware of which players have visited and it’s never crossed my mind to ask. You’re better man than me I guess.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yes former players have posted here.

This is actually pretty cool

chris98251

Reaction score
lol I’ve been here for over a decade. I know quite a bit about its history just wasn’t aware of which players have visited and it’s never crossed my mind to ask. You’re better man than me I guess.
Want me to kiss your boo boo for you? Again a decade your just getting started here. But hey welcome aboard Newbie :)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Want me to kiss your boo boo for you? Again a decade your just getting started here. But hey welcome aboard Newbie :)
No boo boo here but I’ll never turn down a kiss.