Do you guys think Me3 reads this board?

chris98251

Reaction score
I think a lot read this board, in the past many players said they did and people at Seahawks Headquarters, players even posted here of course not disclosing who they were. It is known.

toffee

Reaction score
I am quite sure that Wilson himself perused this forum in the past, when he was the most loved player. Once the tide turned, not sure that he visited as frequently. May be just his 'people'?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
@Maelstrom787 Who visits the board?
Only player-adjacent person I found was the father of a current player. Other than that, I'm just going off of what other mods or admins have said in the past about team sources visiting the site.

That, and media members definitely still lurk (I mean, almost certainly right) just not on public accounts like they used to.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing players visit the forum. I would love to know who and how anyone would know
That was the excuse used to get rid of the classic happy gameday posts.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing players visit the forum. I would love to know who and how anyone would know
Then you are naïve, Amber Lancaster and others posted here, she actually stated the players looked in and some posted. Aros rubbed elbows with many there also and they looked in and knew about this site going back years and inception, Aros as well as Rockhawk had legal fights about .Net with the NFL. As a Moderator maybe you should look up some of the History of the board you help control.

GemCity

Reaction score
Then you are naïve, Amber Lancaster and others posted here, she actually stated the players looked in and some posted. Aros rubbed elbows with many there also and they looked in and knew about this site going back years and inception, Aros as well as Rockhawk had legal fights about .Net with the NFL. As a Moderator maybe you should look up some of the History of the board you help control.
Great idea. Can you send me the .net History Archive link?

Ozzy

Reaction score
lol not sure why the condescending tone. Why would I spend a ton of time on something like that? It was interesting as it was brought up so I asked the question. It doesn’t have any bearing on moderation does it?

CactusJack

Reaction score
Would it really surprise anyone if someone like Sherm was a frequent visitor? Really anyone that enjoyed actively trolling fans online. I don't think it's that outlandish.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Would it really surprise anyone if someone like Sherm was a frequent visitor? Really anyone that enjoyed actively trolling fans online. I don't think it's that outlandish.
It’s surely possible? I thought someone said Baldwin frequented but I’m naive so take it with a grain of salt.

On a serious note I’m sure someone at some point has, especially since there aren’t many outlets like this. I’d guess Reddit is more likely since they’re already using it but who knows.

CactusJack

Reaction score
It’s surely possible? I thought someone said Baldwin frequented but I’m naive so take it with a grain of salt.

On a serious note I’m sure someone at some point has, especially since there aren’t many outlets like this. I’d guess Reddit is more likely since they’re already using it but who knows.
I have a strong suspicion that Geno is one of those guys who reads everything that is said about him. Based purely on his social media posting habits. So, I would not be surprised in the least if he interacted with fans on forums such as this.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have a strong suspicion that Geno is one of those guys who reads everything that is said about him. Based purely on his social media posting habits. So, I would not be surprised in the least if he interacted with fans on forums such as this.
For sure. I think Adams and Diggs too are potential visitors.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Most of these guys probably just name-search on Twitter these days, as there's way more discourse on there. Jarran Reed in particular is notorious for that. No need to search for a fan forum anymore if you're a player wanting to see what people say about you.