Earl Thomas

flmmkrz

Reaction score
KinesProf":dlhfmucp said:
morgulon1":dlhfmucp said:
No excuse for stepping out on your wife.
His wife is a beautiful lady.

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.

Like attracts like, the kind of dude who would run a train with his brother on some ig thot, willing to fk up his family over some tail probably likes a little crazy in his woman

Mad Dog

Reaction score
KinesProf":2yhiv1w2 said:
morgulon1":2yhiv1w2 said:

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.

Being cheated on will make any number of women (and men too) "crazy". Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
flmmkrz":kp9syko8 said:
KinesProf":kp9syko8 said:
morgulon1":kp9syko8 said:

POS

Like attracts like, the kind of dude who would run a train with his brother on some ig thot, willing to fk up his family over some tail probably likes a little crazy in his woman
Yep, some people crave “drama” like it’s a drug.

Wartooth

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ng-whether-earl-thomas-violated-his-contract/

According to Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun, the team is exploring whether Thomas violated his contract. A team official speaking to the Sun on condition of anonymity also said that at times in 2019 Ravens coaches believed Thomas strayed from the “team” concept, and that he struggled to grasp the defense, putting him at odds with teammates.

The more precise question would be whether Thomas did anything that would void the $10 million fully guaranteed salary Thomas is due to earn this year, allowing the team to cut Thomas without financial consequence. Releasing him after June 1 would trigger a $5 million cap charge this year and a $10 million charge next year, due to the $20 million signing bonus he received in 2019.

Looks like the Crow's have buyers remorse.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would never tag team a chick with my brother.

NINEster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1qt9mpql said:
Remember how many people bashed the front office for letting Earl Go? Letting Sherm go?

Safe to say they knew what they were doing in both cases. Next

Probably the correct decision for both.

However, Sherman matured while Thomas didn't.

morgulon1

Reaction score
2_0_6":1zchitis said:
At the end of the day, all these mega rich athletes are just normal people with normal people problems but with just more money and fame..

Sometimes they're worse people that happen to have money and world class athletic skills.

Because of this, they've been coddled and have been permitted to get away with crap you and I wouldnt in a million years.

morgulon1

Reaction score
KinesProf":3lfn9lip said:
morgulon1":3lfn9lip said:

POS

You and I just see things differently. Thomas has a child with the woman he married. Im not condoning her pointing a gun at him and what would be your reaponse if Thomas found his wife
And her sister in bed getting spankulad by a couple of dudes they found on the internet?

TwilightError

Reaction score
"Stuff like this happens. We try to live the best lives we possibly can. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned."

:D :D Happens to the best of us... Earl is a weird, weird dude. A true space cadet.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Well.....perhaps Baltimore will allow him to pursue his dream of being a Cowboy. He seems to be fitting the Cowboy's drama requirement.

Nunya

Reaction score
It appears he tried to play Cover 2.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This action by Earl exemplifies past behaviors ( flipping Carroll off and others ), and shows part of his personal character in my opinion. If you can’t stay loyal to the one person you are committed to shows you are a very selfish person. This only justifies people opinions of him being selfish even more. I could really care less about these guys personal affairs, but to me this cements the guys selfishness.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
KinesProf":1ov6y80v said:
morgulon1":1ov6y80v said:

POS

You mean an issue like she'll shoot you if you cheat on her? That's the issue I see...

The type of woman capable of putting a gun to your head is the type that needs counseling, a divorce, and a restraining order.

Earl, on the other hand, probably needs to NOT be having three-ways with his brother. Blechhh, what a gross-o.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It's called a Devli's Three-way. If the word "devil" is in it, you shouldn't do it. Unless it's eggs, because devilled eggs are delicious!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
RockinHawks":215e55tg said:
KinesProf":215e55tg said:
morgulon1":215e55tg said:

POS

You mean an issue like she'll shoot you if you cheat on her? That's the issue I see...

The type of woman capable of putting a gun to your head is the type that needs counseling, a divorce, and a restraining order.

Earl, on the other hand, probably needs to NOT be having three-ways with his brother. Blechhh, what a gross-o.

She had the safety off. Finger on the trigger. And a round in the chamber.

She can't just say she thought because she removed the magazine, she thought there was no harm. If she did not know enough about a handgun to know there was a round there, she should not have been handling it at all.

Let alone her having Earl's PWs for his snapchat and then getting two GFs to go confront him where he was at with knives let alone this gun.

This lady shrieks Fatal Attraction all the way, in a really dangerous way. She deserves to have her kids taken by him, and they should get as far as possible from her. Even more, she deserves to go to jail not just on the aggrevated burg charge but attempted murder. She pointed a loaded gun at someone's head.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":26la6lxg said:
RockinHawks":26la6lxg said:
KinesProf":26la6lxg said:
morgulon1":26la6lxg said:

POS

She can't just say she thought because she removed the magazine, she thought there was no harm. If she did not know enough about a handgun to know there was a round there, she should not have been handling it at all.

Let alone her having Earl's PWs for his snapchat and then getting two GFs to go confront him where he was at with knives let alone this gun.

This lady shrieks Fatal Attraction all the way, in a really dangerous way. She deserves to have her kids taken by him, and they should get as far as possible from her. Even more, she deserves to go to jail not just on the aggrevated burg charge but attempted murder. She pointed a loaded gun at someone's head.
Ha ..You know that isn't happening.

morgulon1

Reaction score
IndyHawk":6jcy4ebc said:
SantaClaraHawk":6jcy4ebc said:
RockinHawks":6jcy4ebc said:
KinesProf":6jcy4ebc said:

Ha ..You know that isn't happening.

I agree. She has a clean past, will claim that sge didnt know a round was in the chamber.

Then she is going to divorce him and bleed his millionaire ass dry. Three children? I wonder if theyll clip him like Terrell Owens sized checks

Now the rumour is the Ravens are looking into the fine print of the large contract he just signed
Whether there is an out for Baltimore.
Allegedly Thomas didnt learn the Ravens scheme and it was a problem in the locker room.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Best thing that happened was sending this guy packing. To think I have his jersey in my closet...might make for something suitable at the bottom of a birdcage.