Earl Thomas

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":ie494edu said:
It's called a Devli's Three-way. If the word "devil" is in it, you shouldn't do it. Unless it's eggs, because devilled eggs are delicious!
More D than V.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1mjvudwc said:
Best thing that happened was sending this guy packing. To think I have his jersey in my closet...might make for something suitable at the bottom of a birdcage.

Sad but very true.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Wartooth":1wlsen8f said:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ng-whether-earl-thomas-violated-his-contract/

According to Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun, the team is exploring whether Thomas violated his contract. A team official speaking to the Sun on condition of anonymity also said that at times in 2019 Ravens coaches believed Thomas strayed from the “team” concept, and that he struggled to grasp the defense, putting him at odds with teammates.

The more precise question would be whether Thomas did anything that would void the $10 million fully guaranteed salary Thomas is due to earn this year, allowing the team to cut Thomas without financial consequence. Releasing him after June 1 would trigger a $5 million cap charge this year and a $10 million charge next year, due to the $20 million signing bonus he received in 2019.

Looks like the Crow's have buyers remorse.

So he freelanced on the play where he let Henry turn him into a lead blocker?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Feel bad for the kids.

Can people please stop doing this crap to their kids?

sc85sis

Reaction score
No, Earl, stuff like that doesn’t happen to everyone. Good grief man, seems like both you and your wife have a lot of growing up to do.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I always thought he was a moron, a rich gifted moron, but a moron none the less.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Pray for us, while we drink and commit adultery."

He seems to think that rules don't apply to him.

And he's just as responsible for that loaded gun as she is. What kind of dumbass has a weapon, let alone one with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids?!?

Why do these guys all think that they need guns? Get Non-Lethal self protection!

I've hunted and had guns all my life. And shake my head everytime I see people buying guns because they think it's cool , but don't know the first thing about gun safety!

Let's write some more songs about having guns and popping a cap in somebodies ass. Then look at TV...saw a cop show where this female officer was stalking a criminal with a loaded weapon in her right hand, and a cell phone in her left!

But keep pumping that stupid shit out so that young people will believe that they all need a gun...with a cell phone attached. That way when they answer a phone call, it blows their own head off.

toffee

Reaction score
So Earl and his brother took two women to an airB&B, then all of them were caught having sex on the same bed by Earl's wife, his brother's ex wife and friends of Earl's wife?

Hoping he will get cut by the Ravens.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

rcaido

Reaction score
ivotuk":1qx70sfk said:

And he's just as responsible for that loaded gun as she is. What kind of dumbass has a weapon, let alone one with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids?!?

Why do these guys all think that they need guns? Get Non-Lethal self protection!

I've hunted and had guns all my life. And shake my head everytime I see people buying guns because they think it's cool , but don't know the first thing about gun safety!

Let's write some more songs about having guns and popping a cap in somebodies ass. Then look at TV...saw a cop show where this female officer was stalking a criminal with a loaded weapon in her right hand, and a cell phone in her left!

But keep pumping that stupid $h!t out so that young people will believe that they all need a gun...with a cell phone attached. That way when they answer a phone call, it blows their own head off.

Wait you're not allowed to have a gun if you have kids? Did they mention the loaded gun was out in the opening?

ivotuk

Reaction score
rcaido":fsec44gh said:
ivotuk":fsec44gh said:

But keep pumping that stupid $h!t out so that young people will believe that they all need a gun...with a cell phone attached. That way when they answer a phone call, it blows their own head off.

Wait you're not allowed to have a gun if you have kids? Did they mention the loaded gun was out in the opening?

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but if you read what I wrote, a loaded gun, with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids is just plain ignorant.

My assumption here is that if she didn't know there was a round in the chamber, then it was already there when she grabbed the gun. You NEVER put a round in the chamber until you have a target. That's how people get killed in gun incidents. I refuse to call them accidents because there's nothing accidental about putting a round in the chamber.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
KinesProf":1megsnw9 said:
morgulon1":1megsnw9 said:
No excuse for stepping out on your wife.
His wife is a beautiful lady.

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.

I hope you're not married.

No justification for cheating. Ever. Get divorced or don't get married to begin with.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":27l2o450 said:
KinesProf":27l2o450 said:
morgulon1":27l2o450 said:
No excuse for stepping out on your wife.
His wife is a beautiful lady.

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.

I hope you're not married.

No justification for cheating. Ever. Get divorced or don't get married to begin with.

100%