Eat your heart out Russ

acer1240

Reaction score
This the most I've enjoyed watching seahawk football in years. Taking out the cancer was just what Dr. Carroll ordered...Pete is a genius.
Yeah. This has been fun. We all knew that there was a ceiling with Russ and that it probably not another super bowl. It's nice to have a normal, capable quarterback in the middle of of rebuild. Pete isn't stupid and no matter what happens the rest of the season he was proven right

Rainger

Reaction score
Yeah. This has been fun. We all knew that there was a ceiling with Russ and that it probably not another super bowl. It's nice to have a normal, capable quarterback in the middle of of rebuild. Pete isn't stupid and no matter what happens the rest of the season he was proven right
was NEVER a re build! Pete told us that. Believe him. It was changing of guard. Team was always there former QB wasn't

Boycie

Reaction score
I just hope at some point he realizes that he was wrong and does what is necessary to fix his issues. He needs to talk with Marshawn lmao!! As of this point if he hasnt figured it out he is not going to as he sits on the bench...
Has to get the message from his handlers first.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wish I could link the article but I cannot remember where I read it but it implied that he was going to have an "injury" until he started playing better.

It's getting hilarious.
I think #3 is going to have a difficult time rethinking the way he plays. He missed a lot of open receivers when he was in Seattle. His lock onto one guy , panic with lil happy feet and heave it 50 yards down field mode was never a sustainable way to win. Especially at the end of the year when things tighten up.

Him going to Denver just exposed it. Pete and John should be given an award.

Or arrested for grand larceny.

acer1240

Reaction score
I think #3 is going to have a difficult time rethinking the way he plays. He missed a lot of open receivers when he was in Seattle. His lock onto one guy , panic with lil happy feet and heave it 50 yards down field mode was never a sustainable way to win. Especially at the end of the year when things tighten up.

Yup. It works when you have a Doug Baldwin creating space but it will fall off quickly when you don't. He had it pretty good in Seattle as far as receivers go.

OP
OP
R

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score

The weird part for me is you would think he would realize he was wrong in the way he approached the game. Maybe he will have that realization. If he doesnt then yeah he is done. For someone who has the drive to be the very best it just seems to me like a minimal game adjustment and his last couple of games with Seattle it looked like he could do it. Im like 90 percent sure that he was being given advice from Peyton Manning...Payton has the same issue IMO. I know he was talking to him..

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
This the most I've enjoyed watching seahawk football in years. Taking out the cancer was just what Dr. Carroll ordered...Pete is a genius.
Geno talking sh1t to the chargers sideline during that drive in the 2nd half after that bogus false start and then drilling Lockett for a first down (on 3rd & 10) and then having Lockett look over at their sideline and make an exaggerated first down celebration was real emotion and an attitude coming out from the leaders of our offense that I haven’t seen for quite some time. And I loved it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Regardless of money or fame, he's going to have to live with his choices as we all have to do. To be human is to be fallible. I believe in his heart he's done the right thing, but his ambition led him astray. He has performed some good works; more so than many others have. I wish him peace and contentment. Stay out of the light Russ!
^^^This^^^ I still love the guy, just no longer believe in his bullshit like 63 does.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Geno talking sh1t to the chargers sideline during that drive in the 2nd half after that bogus false start and then drilling Lockett for a first down (on 3rd & 10) and then having Lockett look over at their sideline and make an exaggerated first down celebration was real emotion and an attitude coming out from the leaders of our offense that I haven’t seen for quite some time. And I loved it.
YEP!!