Eat your heart out Russ

toffee

Reaction score
If he actually had the tools to overcome the challenges he's facing now, I'd say, no, he can fix things.

But he is no different than he was in 2020 when he was figured out after having the best start of the season of his career.

He played his game last year and we were what, 2 and 4, worst in the league in drive duration and 3rd downs passing. That was him doing what he did best.

Even if he gets back to that level of play and could convince Hackett to call thr plays he loves, the guys STILL can read a defense to save his life.

Just as it was here, many of Hacketts plays work. Russ just wastes them, game in and game out.

Last year, you could go back to the JGraham days in 2017 on the All22 and see Russ making the same rookie mistakes he's making now.

Pete created the platform from which Russ could do his thing. He kept is competitive with a QB who could never read coverages or make line adjustments, couldn't see 1/3rd of the field or throw there, was only ever average on known passing downs and who became a 1 trick pony after he refused to be a threat to run the ball.

Unless Russ miraculously figures out how to play elite NFL qb - diagnosing defenses, and getting the ball out... something he's NEVER done, he's not coming back from borderline mediocrity.
Wilson never face bigger adversities, he is burning in this fire from football hell. Can he rise as a Phoenix? If he could use the crisis to change his game, then he might have a chance, if he doubles down? Remember that fire was from football hell?

acer1240

Reaction score
Wilson never face bigger adversities, he is burning in this fire from football hell. Can he rise as a Phoenix? If he could use the crisis to change his game, then he might have a chance, if he doubles down? Remember that fire was from football hell?
Nanobubbles. Remember?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
what if rw3 is really just a hawk fan and knew geno was better for the hawks so he forced the trade to the broncos to stack the seahawks with picks and is now losing / faking injuries to boost our draft position?

morgulon1

Reaction score
The weird part for me is you would think he would realize he was wrong in the way he approached the game. Maybe he will have that realization. If he doesnt then yeah he is done. For someone who has the drive to be the very best it just seems to me like a minimal game adjustment and his last couple of games with Seattle it looked like he could do it. Im like 90 percent sure that he was being given advice from Peyton Manning...Payton has the same issue IMO. I know he was talking to him..
True story.
I think sleeping on satin sheets in a multi million dollar mansion next to a beautiful side piece knowing you have a couple hunna Milly in the bank will make you soft. I can't say I wouldn't lose my way.

morgulon1

Reaction score
what if rw3 is really just a hawk fan and knew geno was better for the hawks so he forced the trade to the broncos to stack the seahawks with picks and is now losing / faking injuries to boost our draft position?

View attachment 55325
Ok if you say it like Rod Serling at the beginning of Twilight Zone I'll believe

Hawkpower

Reaction score
After Broncos' lost, our great John63 is back posting after taken 10 days off. He was actively blaming Hackett, with the logic that even Rypien couldn't win under Hackett, then it's Hackett not Russ :)

we all knew that was coming......

I mean if Rypien can't do it...... hahahaha

seatownlowdown

Reaction score

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I heard is nickname in Denver is Milly now.

As in QuarterMilly.

Gotta love it... only because he got EXACTLY what he asked for.

Hahahahaha 🤣🤣

Milli Vanilli Willi-son!

Wilson as Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus, Pete Carroll as Brad Howell and John Davis.

The Broncos thought they were getting the NFL equivalent of a Grammy-winning singer. The guy actually responsible for the Seahawks' previous hits stayed in Seattle and started producing new hits, while the guy who danced in front of the cameras and got all the credit for the Seahawks' previous hits got his money from the Broncos and was then shown to be a fake.

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score

View attachment 55325

I actually wondered if some Broncos fans might start accusing Wilson of acting as an agent of the Seahawks.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
You know, when we are on a roll, winning tough games and celebrating, you never see John63.

@John63 hasn't posted on .NET since the 22nd of September, and he hasn't even visited here since the 7th of October. And as I've pointed out before, on the fan boards on the Broncos web site, he refers to the Broncos as "we."

Anyone who said 63 was a Wilson fan and not a Seahawks fan appears to have been completely right.

Latest posts