Enjoy...

beasthawk

Reaction score
They're most intelligent insults consist solely of stuff this like "f the seahawks" and "f seattle" they are silver tongued word artists..

BamKam

Reaction score
Pretty much how every one of those 49er threads go is "Seahawks are vulnerable" then when we kick someones ass it is "stupid refs making sure they don't lose this one" or "luckiest team in the nfl" or just straight "F Seattle".

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Seanhawk":23tqb6ul said:
My favorite is the first one. He says Kap is going throw 4 TDs, but still only manage 20 points.

This poster than clarified later to say that 1 of the TD's would be a pick 6. :D

UGotHawked

Reaction score
BamKam":25vhfv5f said:
Pretty much how every one of those 49er threads go is "Seahawks are vulnerable" then when we kick someones ass it is "stupid refs making sure they don't lose this one" or "luckiest team in the nfl" or just straight "F Seattle".

Its tantamount to the old, "Yeah, but you're ugly" comeback.

GCrow

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmm, that thread is delicious. I think i'm going to go have some more.

CANHawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":yckbhaoo said:
Our "rah rah" coach and our "too young" GM have built a team, not just a bunch of prima donna athletes who happen to wear the same uniform. What a concept. :-D

Exactly the point I was going to make Sis. When everyone believes in the system, pulls their weight and does their job, it doesn't always matter who's on the field. You keep all your "superstars", I'll take our TEAM thank you very much.

...well it doesn't matter outside of a few ultra important people like Earl and Russell that is. Pretty much every other position on the field is subject to 'next man up'.

Polaris":yckbhaoo said:
Actually I would go one further and call it DREAD. Dread because the Niners know deep down that their window to win a Superbowl has now been slammed forcibly shut by the Seahawks. Last year was their last, best chance to get it done...and even then Seattle at the end of last year was probably the better team.

San Fran from 2008 to 2012 had the better roster, and the most favorable matchups against a division that was still weak (well until last year), but for the first two years of that window, horrid coaching brought them down.

Now all this great talent is getting older, and more importantly more expensive, and now a younger, stronger, BETTER, and cheaper team (and one built from the ground up), is shutting the window....and the knowledgeable Niner fans know this.

Lol. I think the "knowledgable" 49'er fans who have been on the band wagon for longer than the terms "read option" and "Kaepernicking" have been a part of their team lexicon know they are about to learn first hand what it was to be the New Orleans Saints of the late 80's/early 90's. Back when they were both in the NFC west the Saints were a very good team during this period (Dome Patrol!), but never (almost never?) won the division because they were always chasing Joe Montana and the Bill Walsh 49'ers.

That's you now 49'ers. Enjoy your stay in 2nd place... you'll be there for a while.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CANHawk":fw23jphu said:
sc85sis":fw23jphu said:
Our "rah rah" coach and our "too young" GM have built a team, not just a bunch of prima donna athletes who happen to wear the same uniform. What a concept. :-D

Exactly the point I was going to make Sis. When everyone believes in the system, pulls their weight and does their job, it doesn't always matter who's on the field. You keep all your "superstars", I'll take our TEAM thank you very much.

...well it doesn't matter outside of a few ultra important people like Earl and Russell that is. Pretty much every other position on the field is subject to 'next man up'.

Polaris":fw23jphu said:
Actually I would go one further and call it DREAD. Dread because the Niners know deep down that their window to win a Superbowl has now been slammed forcibly shut by the Seahawks. Last year was their last, best chance to get it done...and even then Seattle at the end of last year was probably the better team.

San Fran from 2008 to 2012 had the better roster, and the most favorable matchups against a division that was still weak (well until last year), but for the first two years of that window, horrid coaching brought them down.

Now all this great talent is getting older, and more importantly more expensive, and now a younger, stronger, BETTER, and cheaper team (and one built from the ground up), is shutting the window....and the knowledgeable Niner fans know this.

Lol. I think the "knowledgable" 49'er fans who have been on the band wagon for longer than the terms "read option" and "Kaepernicking" have been a part of their team lexicon know they are about to learn first hand what it was to be the New Orleans Saints of the late 80's/early 90's. Back when they were both in the NFC west the Saints were a very good team during this period (Dome Patrol!), but never (almost never?) won the division because they were always chasing Joe Montana and the Bill Walsh 49'ers.

That's you now 49'ers. Enjoy your stay in 2nd place... you'll be there for a while.
Maybe, and maybe the Lambs overtake them for 2nd in the near future? Bradford finally started looking like a real NFL QB before getting hurt. Maybe the Cards too. I like Arians though not Palmer. I think it's very possible the Whiners are in for a full blown free fall. Not sayin' for sure, but I am sayin' it's possible.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3vkbsvob said:
Maybe, and maybe the Lambs overtake them for 2nd in the near future? Bradford finally started looking like a real NFL QB before getting hurt. Maybe the Cards too. I like Arians though not Palmer. I think it's very possible the Whiners are in for a full blown free fall. Not sayin' for sure, but I am sayin' it's possible.

Maybe, maybe not... but watching Jim Harbaugh have a full blown nervous breakdown live on TV would be EPIC! I can picture him running around, pulling his shirt up over his head, throwing things, hitting people until the cops eventually have to taser him and carry him out in a straight jacket.

I'd LOL.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If Mark Lupati plays we win

Iupati
Does anyone know the status of Joe Staley's knee?
Lupati

Umm.. it is MIKE Iupati.. hahaha douchers

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Barthawk":2jxc2vah said:

Iupati
Lupati

Don't even know the names of the guys on their own team! Pathetic. What's hysterical is that these are the same pukes that come in here and endlessly scream "5 rings" and I'll bet none of them could even name a single defensive player or offensive lineman or etc. from those championship teams.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CANHawk":27lmyyb6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":27lmyyb6 said:

Maybe, maybe not... but watching Jim Harbaugh have a full blown nervous breakdown live on TV would be EPIC! I can picture him running around, pulling his shirt up over his head, throwing things, hitting people until the cops eventually have to taser him and carry him out in a straight jacket.

I'd LOL.
I don't use the word "epic" hardly ever, but that would indeed be utterly and completely epic. Oh, and I'd literally LOL too.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":1ozm9qbf said:
If you think they need therapy now, wait until Sunday night.

Monday Morning....please schedule 500,000 appts at your local shrink wrap facility. They are gonna be hurting bouncing off walls. LOL
:twisted: :49ersmall:
:thirishdrinkers: :179417:

dbmack

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":qy579hmz said:
Barthawk":qy579hmz said:

Iupati
Lupati

Don't even know the names of the guys on their own team! Pathetic. What's hysterical is that these are the same pukes that come in here and endlessly scream "5 rings" and I'll bet none of them could even name a single defensive player or offensive lineman or etc. from those championship teams.
My step daughter is a 49er fan. I asked her what Kaepernick's first name was. She had no clue.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
dbmack":2grg6bzf said:
My step daughter is a 49er fan. I asked her what Kaepernick's first name was. She had no clue.
It's Colon, isn't it?

Colon Krappernick.

Sophomoric, I know but I like sophomoric humor at times (like these). :mrgreen:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2s4pyoi3 said:
dbmack":2s4pyoi3 said:
It's Colon, isn't it?

Colon Krappernick.

Sophomoric, I know but I like sophomoric humor at times (like these). :mrgreen:
Close, it's actually Colon KrapperDINK

Latest posts