Enjoy...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I would go as far to say 50-60% of ther niners fans on that board have some sort of Mental retardation condition. Classless

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Here's another one from their board...

We need to even the playing field and have our new stadium designed to funnel all the noise to the field. We also need to bring in sound equipment like the Seahawks do to further channel the noise http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... se-record/. Then we need to give all our players peds and tell our secondary to start holding every play.

I think it's pretty bogus that the link gets so loud that the offense can't even hear each other. It's like the Seahawks can't beat the other team unless the offense has communication issues. That's a HUGE advantage. It's legal, but it's pretty damn lame. And if they ever catch the Seahawks pumping in extra noise, the punishment better be extremely harsh. Now I don't know if they are for sure, but I think it's funny to declare that it's not possible that the Seahawks are pumping in extra noise. Especially considering that other teams have been caught doing it before, Pete the Cheats history, and all these noise records suddenly being broken..

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
we could easily make our forum like theirs. Start threads with 10 pages of "f*ck the niners, they suck" or " Jim is a fat old lesbian"

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
dbmack":2nx0u28u said:
My step daughter is a 49er fan. I asked her what Kaepernick's first name was. She had no clue.

To be fair, she probably knows him by his cool "street" name: PAPAKI

:D :D :D

THANKS for finding these, E.C. I wouldn't go looking for them, but it was fun to read them here.

dbmack

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":bxj33meo said:
dbmack":bxj33meo said:
My step daughter is a 49er fan. I asked her what Kaepernick's first name was. She had no clue.

:lol: Actually, her dad hadn't told her that story yet. When he did tell her, I don't think she quite got it. mr dbmack may have forgotten his name and blurted out "Papaki or something like that" but he is truly a 49er fan. I have lived with him for 17 years so I should know. I'm just thankful he likes the Seahawks too.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My favorite...

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kaepernick throws for 4 TD's, 49ers beat the Seahawks 20-10, book it!

20-10 when Kap throws 4tds? That's some great math skills down there. :D

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
A nice, ironic little nugget from page 68(!) of their 9ers vs. Seahawks Pre-Gameday Thread...

AmpLee":2e5zjgyl said:
I expect Eric Reid to break someone in half. It'll probably be Percy Harvin, if the man of glass is ready to play of course.

What's hilarious is that if you have followed Eric Reid this year, you would know he has sustained two concussions from routine tackles and basically sustained a third one which he hid from the 9ers/league this past week (kid catches a leg to the dome, goes down, comes back up holding his stomach, which was never contacted). This kid isn't going to last long if he keeps getting his bell rung.

I can't tell if he's referring to Eric Reid or Percy Harvin as the man of glass :D

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2zjvs0ok said:
A nice, ironic little nugget from page 68(!) of their 9ers vs. Seahawks Pre-Gameday Thread...

AmpLee":2zjvs0ok said:
I expect Eric Reid to break someone in half. It'll probably be Percy Harvin, if the man of glass is ready to play of course.

What's hilarious is that if you have followed Eric Reid this year, you would know he has sustained two concussions from routine tackles and basically sustained a third one which he hid from the 9ers/league this past week (kid catches a leg to the dome, goes down, comes back up holding his stomach, which was never contacted). This kid isn't going to last long if he keeps getting his bell rung.

I can't tell if he's referring to Eric Reid or Percy Harvin as the man of glass :D

Yeah, I sort of mentioned that to him in that thread.

chrispy

Reaction score
Math seems correct....

He throws a TD to Crabtree, then one to Sherman, one to ET3....

You should give these fans more credit. They know what's coming.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
chrispy":24ui5y7t said:
Math seems correct....

I LOL'd. Very good. :th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chrispy":1g9r4pp5 said:
Math seems correct....

:stirthepot:

But that would still make it 21-7 Seahawks if he threw 4 touchdowns.
:snack:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
dbmack":34c61ni4 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":34c61ni4 said:
dbmack":34c61ni4 said:

:lol: Actually, her dad hadn't told her that story yet. When he did tell her, I don't think she quite got it. mr dbmack may have forgotten his name and blurted out "Papaki or something like that" but he is truly a 49er fan. I have lived with him for 17 years so I should know. I'm just thankful he likes the Seahawks too.

LOL. What an exciting and fascinating family! :) This week should be extra fun. Way to stay strong, fellow 12!

zhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":256ywiw1 said:
Seanhawk":256ywiw1 said:
My favorite is the first one. He says Kap is going throw 4 TDs, but still only manage 20 points.

That cracked me up too! Even if they missed every extra point, they would have 24 points~!

"Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kaepernick throws for 4 TD's, 49ers beat the Seahawks 20-10, book it!"

it's highly likely that it could happen.... 2 for them and 2 for us :0190l: :49ersmall:

Mindsink

Reaction score
Considering that he only threw one TD in two games vs us (in garbage time, no less), the likelyhood of throwing for 4 TDs this Sunday is about as likely as me getting my kawk and balls licked and sucked by Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively together.