EPL 2014-15 Season

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3uwgee3r said:
peachesenregalia":3uwgee3r said:
Uncle Si":3uwgee3r said:
peachesenregalia":3uwgee3r said:
I'd love to see a statistic on the number of world class saves made by keepers playing against Liverpool in the last 5 years. ridiculous how nearly EVERY keeper who plays against us has a career day. And it's not that the shots lack quality either. Insane.

my hate for Diego Costa is seriously going to consume me.

No joke. How's he not been sent off!?

hes despicable. and unlike our little biter, hes got no zeal for the game to cover his warts.

He was born for Chelsea.

Seabhac

Reaction score
Peaches - Was that you at Stamford Bridge last night?

[vine]OTtDibMiMjp[/vine]

Seabhac

Reaction score
A Nice dreary 0-0 Draw or a City 1-0 would do me fine....thank you very much.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Who do you guys think your teams still need to get before Deadline day on Monday?

For Arsenal, a CDM is a must now that we've signed Gabriel Paulista from Villareal.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm convinced that QPR would be a mid-level team in MLS at best. Slow, sloppy, lazy, uncoordinated, undisciplined. They're not going to win another match the rest of the season. Guaranteed to finish bottom of the table.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Well we look like a proper football team all of a sudden. Clean sheets, comfy defending, quick pressing, incisive passing.... and a strikers goal!

Welcome back Danny boy

Seabhac

Reaction score
A nice appetizer for the Superbowl.....

Celtic V Rangers (Sevco Scotland Limited) - Scottish League Cup on TV at 5:30AM
Should be a one sided affair but is worth watching for the vitriol in the stands....

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":dnfba05z said:
Seabhac":dnfba05z said:
A nice appetizer for the Superbowl.....

Celtic V Rangers (Sevco Scotland Limited) - Scottish League Cup on TV at 5:30AM
Should be a one sided affair but is worth watching for the vitriol in the stands....

For a while, I was starting to like you in spite of your status as a plastic scum fan. Then I remembered you're also a bheast.

Bheastmode

Seabhac

Reaction score
In the end Celtic won fairly comfortably. No pitch invasions , but plenty of banned sectarian chants in the crowd.
I would love to see the top Scottish clubs allowed into Prem same way the Welsh clubs are. SPFL needs to die off first.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":2fp3vnsr said:
In the end Celtic won fairly comfortably. No pitch invasions , but plenty of banned sectarian chants in the crowd.
I would love to see the top Scottish clubs allowed into Prem same way the Welsh clubs are. SPFL needs to die off first.

Championship first. They can work their way to the Prem from there

retro74

Reaction score
Swansea won at Soton earlier in a minor upset. Those 5 teams looking for the 3rd & 4th spots in the League will provide an interesting battle over the rest of the season

I'm not one of those fans that get too excited over a Champion's League spot some people would prefer that over an FA Cup or a League Cup

Uncle Si

Reaction score
retro74":12mpdi55 said:
Swansea won at Soton earlier in a minor upset. Those 5 teams looking for the 3rd & 4th spots in the League will provide an interesting battle over the rest of the season

I'm not one of those fans that get too excited over a Champion's League spot some people would prefer that over an FA Cup or a League Cup

It's about the money for the club and exposure for the players. I agree though that an FA cup trophy should be more attractive then 6 cl games.

But money.....

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Giroud scores, Ozil scores, Walcott scores, Cazorla scores, and Bellerin scores. An emphatic win for Arsenal to lead them into the North London Derby on Saturday. And honestly the 5-0 score flatters Villa as Arsenal could've and should've been up 3 or 4-0 at halftime. It's a really good result since Sanchez wasn't used(not so much a one man team huh?) and Southampton lost.