Everett Out with Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hope he heals and gets well soon.

Well at least it is a TE, we won't miss those, Russell doesn't use them. :)

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
chris98251":3ao1iyyv said:

He can’t be out. He was vaccinated so he can’t catch it or spread it or get sick from it. /clownworld

RiverDog

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2vj13gmp said:
chris98251":2vj13gmp said:

He can’t be out. He was vaccinated so he can’t catch it or spread it or get sick from it. /clownworld

HUA.

cymatica

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2vd5qd8p said:
chris98251":2vd5qd8p said:

Let's not forget to shame the players not getting vaxxed because they will negatively affect their team when they get covid....

Yeah, it's sad that people are dumb enough to still buy into this bs

sutz

Reaction score
Can it guys or you'll get the thread locked. :34853_doh:

This is not good news for the team.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
sutz":1ytlau9v said:

Correction: It's not good news for the republic.

There's no point in locking this thread and deliberately burying your heads in the sand. This post will be repeated throughout the year as more vaccinated players, coaches, and NFL personnel test positive. The most heavily vaccinated countries in the world are seeing significant breakthrough cases. It's logical that heavily vaxxed companies, like the NFL, will experience the same.

There is nothing partisan about noticing objective reality. The efficacy of the vaccine is obviously limited, hence boosters. The efficacy of the boosters??? I imagine they will be extremely efficacious...for certain balance sheets. As will the booster after that. And the one after that...

If you're going to mandate a vaccine can we agree that it should maybe, oh I don't know, actually inoculate you?

But, whatever. Some of you here seem understand what this is really about. Prepare now. Don't wait. If you're one of the credulous, I hope those blue pills are at least tasty.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":1d9hxzgk said:
sutz":1d9hxzgk said:

There's no point in locking this thread and deliberately burying your heads in the sand. This post will be repeated throughout the year as more vaccinated players, coaches, and NFL personnel test positive. The most heavily vaccinated countries in the world are seeing significant breakthrough cases. It's logical that heavily vaxxed companies, like the NFL, will experience the same.

There is nothing partisan about noticing objective reality. The efficacy of the vaccine is obviously limited, hence boosters. The efficacy of the boosters??? I imagine they will be extremely efficacious...for certain balance sheets. As will the booster after that. And the one after that...

If you're going to mandate a vaccine can we agree that it should maybe, oh I don't know, actually inoculate you?

But, whatever. Some of you here seem understand what this is really about. Prepare now. Don't wait. If you're one of the credulous, I hope those blue pills are at least tasty.

This guy gets it…he also has all the election fraud proof and several pillows. Maybe even some very incriminating emails.

Please never get the jab, thank you in advance

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
At this point it is getting comical. Hospitals are filled with unvaccinated people. A lot of them are dying. But yeah don't get the vaccine. Bunch of brainless morons who think facebook memes are research. Again reddit r/hermancainaward

flv

Reaction score
I wish Everett a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully none of the other players will have to isolate due to close contact rules.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":3mmuj4ja said:
sutz":3mmuj4ja said:

Lol the flu vaccine has less efficacy, do you got an issue with jobs that require that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts