Free Agent list with ages and WAR stat

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

sutz

Reaction score
Wow, they rank Haniger as next best RF after Judge. Wish we could sign him back.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
THing is.. Hanni's injuries always seem like just bad luck type of injuries..IDK

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. Then you have a guy like Winker who by all reports doesn't work that hard at all. Kind of insulting to a guy who cares as much as Haniger.

sutz

Reaction score
No doubt. Then you have a guy like Winker who by all reports doesn't work that hard at all. Kind of insulting to a guy who cares as much as Haniger.
Now, they're saying Winker was hurt all year and almost sound like they're going to give him another chance. Career-wise though he may have been a decent bat but I don't think he was ever a plus outfielder. Hard to move him while he's rehabbing from surgery, but maybe they can get some value in a trade next spring.

sutz

Reaction score
Winter meetings are about to start. Let's see if Jerry pulls off a deal or two. :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not saying I wouldn't be stoked to get him. But another 300 mil? Then again, it's not my money. The entire league could have also done a deal for him.

Crizilla

Reaction score
This is just ordinary no salary cap fun. MLB the GOAT American sport.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just don't find myself freaking out and breaking stuff every time they don't sign a huge free agent contact. I want them to bring in another big bat or two. But do you HONESTLY think they are gonna' throw 300 mil at a free agent, right after the extensions to Julio and Castillo? I doubt it. It's not my money, I hope they do.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I just don't find myself freaking out and breaking stuff every time they don't sign a huge free agent contact. I want them to bring in another big bat or two. But do you HONESTLY think they are gonna' throw 300 mil at a free agent, right after the extensions to Julio and Castillo? I doubt it. It's not my money, I hope they do.
If they are serious about winning a World Series they would.
They want to win a World Series on their financial terms.
Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that.

Plus when you sign FA’s you don’t have to give up any talent in return.

Latest posts