Fun Fact David Moore

Mad Dog

Reaction score
David Moore now has as many 100 yd receiving games as Paul Richardson and Jermaine Kearse each did with the Seahawks (1).

Not bad for a 7th round practice squad player.

He and Chris Carson are definitely two big steals of the 2017 draft.

Hopefully Moore can be the superior hands equally clutch version of Jermaine Kearse.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3biefmh4 said:
David Moore now has as many 100 yd receiving games as Paul Richardson and Jermaine Kearse each did with the Seahawks (1).

Not bad for a 7th round practice squad player.

He and Chris Carson are definitely two big steals of the 2017 draft.

Hopefully Moore can be the superior hands equally clutch version of Jermaine Kearse.

Well said. Hope he stays healthy so he has a chance to continue developing. We've had a long run of bad luck with guys who, after showing a lot of potential, get hurt.

Dang, hope I didn't just jinx it...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So many solid picks that are and will contribute from these last 2 drafts. The future is looking real good with the players they have drafted.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Paul Richardson:
20 rec for 262 yards and 2 TDs.

David Moore:
22 rec for 413 yards and 5 TDs.

How will we ever recover after losing such a talented WR as Richardson?

mikeak

Reaction score
As I said at the beginning of the season "I really wonder if we can afford to re-sign Moore in 2019. That will be a priority".....

Pretty sure I said it.....

hawknation2018

Reaction score
mikeak":37kwpr8z said:
As I said at the beginning of the season "I really wonder if we can afford to re-sign Moore in 2019. That will be a priority".....

Pretty sure I said it.....

Seahawks have his exclusive rights in 2019. They will be able to tender him for like $750k, and he won’t be able to negotiate with other teams.

Steve2222

Reaction score
But who on the roster is going to match Paul Richardson and Jimmy Graham’s production??????

lmao

rcaido

Reaction score
That's why we need to let Clark walk if he is commanding mucho mula.

Steve2222

Reaction score
But who on the roster is going to match Paul Richardson and Jimmy Graham’s production??????

lmao

justafan

Reaction score
Nice stat. !st round picks are great but Pete has a way of finding these guys then has the balls to play them. In the end these are the type guys that make up huge part of the team.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":2h5wik70 said:

lmao
Last year we had 38 total touchdowns on offense. Though 11 games this season we have 33. Jimmy who? Paul who?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":34369bse said:
Paul Richardson:

David Moore:

It's almost like the coaches and front office knew something when they declined to give Richardson an offer.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":198n76s4 said:
Steve2222":198n76s4 said:

lmao
Last year we had 38 total touchdowns on offense. Though 11 games this season we have 33. Jimmy who? Paul who?

Jimmy the Thumb...and Paul.....somethingorother.....

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Steve2222":1ol36y02 said:

lmao

Lmao ya Montana sure nailed that one

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Ambrose83":373uyz9z said:
Steve2222":373uyz9z said:

lmao

Lmao ya Montana sure nailed that one

It was a valid question at the time.

The good news is that it has a positive answer: Tyler has done well, we have some rushing TD's, Moore has been fun to watch score, and even the little-remembered Doug Baldwin has a TD to his name.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It was a valid question by Montana, I'm glad the answer was that Lockett and Moore are picking up the slack. This team also got a running game, which made the other things possible.

chris98251

Reaction score
Problem was Montana obviously didn't think the running game would improve. We have got a lot of help there and Lockett and Moore stepping up big, Dickson is also catching TD's but very quietly.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":1nvm7vu4 said:
Paul Richardson:

David Moore:

Considering the Seahawks have been going Run Heavy this season, Moore has taken full advantage of the passes coming his way, good thing too, as Doug Baldwin has been playing with injuries, so Wilson really needed for someone to step up their game.
As for him being drafted in the 7th, I think he (like undrafted Baldwin) felt they just needed a chance to prove themselves, all that Dis'n worked to the Seahawks advantage with these guys :vodka:

Optimus25

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":3eautjag said:
Steve2222":3eautjag said:

lmao

Bevell

Reaction score
Moore had two really nice one hand grabs the past two games gotta little streak going! He is playing some good ball recently! I hope he just continues to grow and make continues to make progress! He is really young and he is definitely playing well recently the future looks bright for Mr Moore! During the preseason the cream rose to the top and I'm glad the staff held on to this guy he can ball!

Latest posts