Fun Interactive Draft Simulator

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Guaranteed to cost you many hours of drafting simulation prior to the draft. This site is a quality draft site.

It's perhaps somewhat limited to the valuations placed upon the players by their site but easy to propose and accept trades and has a fast mode that allows for quick drafts. at present as well there is large body of players with no draft profile there, so yo may need to look up player's profiles at other respected sites.

To me there is value in knowing approximately where player(s) are being selected, so you can see where it might be possible to select them.

Here's the link:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
This is one of the better ones I've used, for sure.

The trading down is still a bit generous and the trading up seems a little harsh, but all in all, this is a fun lil simulator.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I should also point out that simulators like this are an excellent way to get to know the draft class. You'll find yourself looking up players on the list as your favorites get sniped.

My first class netted Phidarian Mathis, Abraham Lucas, Darrian Beavers, Dameon Pierce, Cole Strange, and Aqeel Glass plus a 3rd from Baltimore, with some late rounders traded away to facilitate small trade ups. Much more realistic than others that allow you to perpetually trade down with massive olffers.

nanomoz

Reaction score
This simulator is the best, generally.

This is impossible, but it would be incredible:
SEA 41. Devonte Wyatt
DT Georgia

SEA 90. Dameon Pierce
RB Florida

SEA 106. Rasheed Walker
OT Penn State

SEA 119. Jeffrey Gunter
EDGE Coastal Carolina