Georgia coaches were not high on Carter

D

DomeHawk

Just read that. 100% supportive of the Seahawk's philosophy. Regardless of the outcome.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Carter's going to be one of the most-watched players in the NFL this season. Gonna be very interesting.
I'm rooting for the guy. I hope he figures it out and fulfills his potential.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the guy. I hope he figures it out and fulfills his potential.
I can't root for a guy who shows pretty much nothing,wastes his talent,
shows 0 self motivation and doesn't care.
It's how it looks and pisses me off because we needed talent bad from his
position..He didn't earn even being drafted in my opinion.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The weird thing about Carter, he doesn’t drink or smoke. The guys seems to stay out of parting, so if he can grow up he will probably turn things around quickly. Hope he figures it out before it’s to late for his nfl career.

warden

Reaction score
You can get away on dominant physical stature in College because it is a mismatch. But in the NFL everyone is good, everyone is big and strong. You need to be able to bring so much more to the game

Mad Dog

Reaction score
You can get away on dominant physical stature in College because it is a mismatch. But in the NFL everyone is good, everyone is big and strong. You need to be able to bring so much more to the game

This is the big issue. What we see on Saturdays is a bunch of mismatches. You can skate by on talent against inferior competition. Every o lineman Carter will face from her eon in was the best linemen on his HS and college teams for the most part. And has worked on their craft further in the pros.

What motivates this man? That's the big question. No one sticks in the NFL without motivation. No one.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder as to why the Seahawks passed on him. I as well this week fell in the trap of saying he would’ve been way more valuable to us than a small, defensive back and then remembered this story that came out right after the draft.