Go 9ers vs Rams

MrThortan

Reaction score
Thanks Niners! It goes to show that even teams with losing records can knock off projected favorites. This was a division game though.

94Smith

Reaction score
TypeSly":3n7x4tu8 said:
The battle of terrible offences. Zero passing Td's. 4 turn-overs each.

It’s called defense. I know you guys haven’t seen that there for 2 years

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
94Smith":190h9fpk said:
TypeSly":190h9fpk said:

Haha fair play..great defensive game from the Niners. Offensively did enough too, Deebo being the best player.

TypeSly

Reaction score
94Smith":17g8tr9t said:
TypeSly":17g8tr9t said:

Yes, absolutely. Two great defences and terrible offences. Better? Take all the shots at the Hawks you want... We'll tell you how it feels to be in the playoffs this season. :p

James in PA

Reaction score
Good. Was so sick of the media love for the Lambs after beating that fraudulent Tampa Bay team.

Screw the Lambs, screw Tampa Bay, and screw the power rankings (like I said in another thread, any power ranking that had Tampa and the Raiders ahead of us is a joke. Raiders got their asses handed to them today by the Falcons?!).

Now I just want to see Green Bay and New Orleans drop a couple more games each!

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Smith

Reaction score
TypeSly":ff7v6u4o said:
94Smith":ff7v6u4o said:
TypeSly":ff7v6u4o said:

Yes, absolutely. Two great defences and terrible offences. Better? Take all the shots at the Hawks you want... We'll tell you how it feels to be in the playoffs this season. :p

49ers are only one game back of a playoff spot and are getting healthy

TypeSly

Reaction score
94Smith":3nvhhk2w said:
TypeSly":3nvhhk2w said:
94Smith":3nvhhk2w said:
TypeSly":3nvhhk2w said:

49ers are only one game back of a playoff spot and are getting healthy

Honestly, as a Seahawks fan, I don't hate the 49'ers like I'm supposed to. Maybe, it's because they were my first favorite team when I was a kid. I have a lot of respect for them this season, and I'm really impressed by how you guys have hung in there even with the football gods firmly against you. But I don't see them making the playoffs this season... just a little bit too much to make up. I can't believe the depth you guys have though, and will probably be a team to recken with next season.

You probably don't feel the same towards the Seahawks, since you're always taking shots at them lol. But I don't blame you. Division rivals forever.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2ezqlzvh said:
Nobody is worried about the 49ers..

Pretty sure the Rams weren't worried either, before both games.

Doubt they'll make the playoffs but could be spoilers. Like last game against the Hawks.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":37hqw3l0 said:
Uncle Si":37hqw3l0 said:

Doubt they'll make the playoffs but could be spoilers. Like last game against the Hawks.

I think you misunderstand the meticulous preparation of football coaches and players wirh the concerns of fans.

Upwurdz

Reaction score
This narrative of Shanny owning McVay is ridiculous. Shanny is 5-3 against McVay, hardly “owning”. But that being said, McVay sounded pissed in the post-presser, and actually called out Goff for once. But the Rams will only be able to draft mid-round QBs, and they are never a terrible enough team to draft high, even when they get a first rounder, so really all us Ram fans can hope for is Goff to stop trying to do too much. They have a helluva team around him. That defense is nasty.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Some teams just match up really well against certain teams. I know some of the Rams fans had been talking about how tough it has been to beat the Niners.
Just like the Rams are a tough matchup for the Hawks the last few years, clearly the Niners are a tough matchup for the Rams. Still gotta' lace em up. I expected the Rams to win, was glad to be wrong.

Same with the Cards game, was just waiting for Cam to choke when it counted. Excellent Crow for dinner.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Washington49er":uczjt997 said:
Uncle Si":uczjt997 said:

Oh we were definitely worried. Both games. Shanahan owns McVay.

Both games Goff basically gave away by playing like the worst QB in the NFL, but let's be real: we have an elite defense and there's no way that the Niners should have had three TDs in the first game and there's no way they should have been able to drive down the field twice in the fourth quarter for FGs.

Shanahan just owns this team.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Upwurdz":o1ewxlzn said:
This narrative of Shanny owning McVay is ridiculous. Shanny is 5-3 against McVay, hardly “owning”. But that being said, McVay sounded pissed in the post-presser, and actually called out Goff for once. But the Rams will only be able to draft mid-round QBs, and they are never a terrible enough team to draft high, even when they get a first rounder, so really all us Ram fans can hope for is Goff to stop trying to do too much. They have a helluva team around him. That defense is nasty.

I disagree man - 3-5 with all 3 wins coming against bad QBs. And just like I like to point out that Seattle's only wins over McVay include a Kupp dropped game winning TD and a GZ missed FG, we have to point out that our first win over Shanahan included a pretty sketchy OPI call on Trent Taylor (I think) where the Niners were getting close to FG range.

It's complete ownership at this point.

Good news for the Rams is, it'd be very unlikely to play them in the playoffs if we both make it.

Latest posts