Go 9ers vs Rams

TypeSly

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3imefh9g said:
Washington49er":3imefh9g said:
Uncle Si":3imefh9g said:
Nobody is worried about the 49ers..

Pretty sure the Rams weren't worried either, before both games.

Doubt they'll make the playoffs but could be spoilers. Like last game against the Hawks.

Oh we were definitely worried. Both games. Shanahan owns McVay.

Both games Goff basically gave away by playing like the worst QB in the NFL, but let's be real: we have an elite defense and there's no way that the Niners should have had three TDs in the first game and there's no way they should have been able to drive down the field twice in the fourth quarter for FGs.

Shanahan just owns this team.

I don't know if it's "ownage", but I agree with one your other posts regarding this division. When you said the Rams have trouble with the 49'ers, 49'ers have trouble wit the Hawks, Hawks have trouble with the Rams.

I'm wondering where the Cards fit into this equation lol.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I have hated playing the Cards at their house, have since they basically killed the LOB on injury.

This October, we lost Carson and Quill to the IR after.

If Santa Clara County doesn't relent and let the 49ers come home, guess where we play them in Week 17.

House of Cards.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
TypeSly":k6e5aetg said:
Ramfan128":k6e5aetg said:
Washington49er":k6e5aetg said:
Uncle Si":k6e5aetg said:
Nobody is worried about the 49ers..

Pretty sure the Rams weren't worried either, before both games.

Doubt they'll make the playoffs but could be spoilers. Like last game against the Hawks.

Oh we were definitely worried. Both games. Shanahan owns McVay.

Both games Goff basically gave away by playing like the worst QB in the NFL, but let's be real: we have an elite defense and there's no way that the Niners should have had three TDs in the first game and there's no way they should have been able to drive down the field twice in the fourth quarter for FGs.

Shanahan just owns this team.

I don't know if it's "ownage", but I agree with one your other posts regarding this division. When you said the Rams have trouble with the 49'ers, 49'ers have trouble wit the Hawks, Hawks have trouble with the Rams.

I'm wondering where the Cards fit into this equation lol.

McVay has never lost to them so we'll see this week.

I think for the Niners and Seahawks they're at normal split every year level (although Seahawks should have swept them this year) - we'll see this week if they're at that point with the Rams too.

Latest posts