GoEagles

rlkats

Reaction score
Hahaha hawks fans thanking the eagles for a win. Where is the confidence in your team. Niners are not doing crap this year. You don’t lose who we lost and expect to make noise. Lol. Our only two games were to high school caliber teams. We play a team with a great pass rush and oops we lose. Hahaha

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":10rpyoi4 said:
The “Mullens has more poise in the pocket than Jimmy” crowd is having a rough night.
They are both as bad as each other.

Cry Niners Cry

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":366ml0jf said:
Marvin49":366ml0jf said:
So........can we end the Mullens>Jimmy talk now? It’s really not close.

Only after you admit DK Metcalf is a good receiver who can run multiple routes.

Wilson is the force that makes receivers better. He is elite and is playing super human.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
rlkats":17f9sqo3 said:
Hahaha hawks fans thanking the eagles for a win. Where is the confidence in your team. Niners are not doing crap this year. You don’t lose who we lost and expect to make noise. Lol. Our only two games were to high school caliber teams. We play a team with a great pass rush and oops we lose. Hahaha

Your tears are delicious.

rlkats

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3eepapl9 said:
rlkats":3eepapl9 said:

Your tears are delicious.

Haha. Only sweeter if I cared about the loss. Sorry puddin the loss was expected. So no tears here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":3nw0keao said:
Marvin49":3nw0keao said:

I’ll admit he’s looked better than I thought, but he still runs ALOT of deep routes. When I said that before it wasn’t intended to be an insult. My point was that DK was a perfect compliment to Wilson’s deep ball. I still don’t see DK as a big RAC guy, but he made a GREAT move today late in the game.

rlkats

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3f02ju8v said:
Birds just pick sixed them.

ya i think jimmyg comes back next week

Agreed.

We will win against teams that can’t RPO and ones that have a average to bad pass rush. No way we keep up with high caliber teams. Not enough healthy people and firepower.

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":289zqntv said:
Marvin49":289zqntv said:
The “Mullens has more poise in the pocket than Jimmy” crowd is having a rough night.

Cry Niners Cry

I certainly ain’t cryin. I kinda thought any hopes if winning the division evaporated when Bosa went down and got much worse when Jimmy went down.

I’m not watching now with any expectations, so you’ll have to look elsewhere for tears. Lol.

Also, Ansah got hurt today, so injury parade continues.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":oseg6o1i said:
Maulbert":oseg6o1i said:
Marvin49":oseg6o1i said:

I’ll admit he’s looked better than I thought, but he still runs ALOT of deep routes. When I said that before it wasn’t intended to be an insult. My point was that DK was a perfect compliment to Wilson’s deep ball. I still don’t see DK as a big RAC guy, but he made a GREAT move today late in the game.

Remember Renaldo Nehemiah, that used to play, yes I know he was a track star but he had one job, I think DK runs routes goes deep and does the flare pass as you seen to day and is only getting better.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":11ko456c said:
UK_Seahawk":11ko456c said:
Marvin49":11ko456c said:

Cry Niners Cry

I certainly ain’t cryin. I kinda thought any hopes if winning the division evaporated when Bosa went down and got much worse when Jimmy went down.

I’m not watching now with any expectations, so you’ll have to look elsewhere for tears. Lol.

You gave up when you lost 1 player? Weaksauce.

rlkats

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2546m180 said:
Marvin49":2546m180 said:
UK_Seahawk":2546m180 said:
Marvin49":2546m180 said:

Cry Niners Cry

That is the most single handily ignorant statement I’ve read. We lost 5 started in D and 3 starters in O. How in the crap is that one player

pinksheets

Reaction score
rlkats":38ajw289 said:
UK_Seahawk":38ajw289 said:
Marvin49":38ajw289 said:
UK_Seahawk":38ajw289 said:

Cry Niners Cry

That is the most single handily ignorant statement I’ve read. We lost 5 started in D and 3 starters in O. How in the crap is that one player
Did you read the post to which he was replying that verbatim expresses giving up based on one player? That hard to read?

rlkats

Reaction score
pinksheets":11cq2ttt said:
rlkats":11cq2ttt said:
UK_Seahawk":11cq2ttt said:
Marvin49":11cq2ttt said:

Did you read the post to which he was replying that verbatim expresses giving up based on one player? That hard to read?

Nope read it and the comment was to both

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":27n78gis said:
Marvin49":27n78gis said:
UK_Seahawk":27n78gis said:
Marvin49":27n78gis said:

Cry Niners Cry

Lol.

No, I didn’t “give up”. I only stopped have expectations of winning the division. It’s a long season, there is a lot of time left, and 49ers will get a lot of guys back, but Wild Card is more likely now particularly if you see the murderers row of a schedule after the a Miami game.

It would be great is Seattle and LA stumbled, but I ain’t counting on it. Injuries just finally caught up with them tonight.

Can’t let a struggling team hang around that long.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Lol.

Looks like Ansah has torn Bicep.

I mean...at some point you just have to laugh, right?