GoEagles

SF49r

Reaction score
Marvin49":2r6vhrgk said:
The “Mullens has more poise in the pocket than Jimmy” crowd is having a rough night.
I'll take back what I said. Jimmy come back please lol

Osprey

Reaction score
Marvin49":3rlpfx3h said:
Lol.

Looks like Ansah has torn Bicep.

I mean...at some point you just have to laugh, right?
Sorry man. No one wants to see a good rivalry undone by injury.

Poor QB play is much more fun :snack:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Osprey":2os20gq3 said:
Marvin49":2os20gq3 said:
Lol.

Lol.

I mean laughing at this point is better than crying. At this point I’ll just enjoy watching the season. If they can get back into this thing, great, but I do t expect that. NFC West is best division in football. 2 games behind Seattle is rough.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":1bp3nqag said:
Osprey":1bp3nqag said:
Marvin49":1bp3nqag said:
Lol.

Lol.

I mean laughing at this point is better than crying. At this point I’ll just enjoy watching the season. If they can get back into this thing, great, but I do t expect that. NFC West is best division in football. 2 games behind Seattle is rough.

Getting out in front early is a bonus I think in this season more so, but there is so much more to play and the caveat is we really don't know with everything going on how long the season is. We know what they want but this year nobody is getting much of what they want.

Threedee

Reaction score
rlkats":2uxsgxbi said:
UK_Seahawk":2uxsgxbi said:
rlkats":2uxsgxbi said:
Hahaha hawks fans thanking the eagles for a win. Where is the confidence in your team. Niners are not doing crap this year. You don’t lose who we lost and expect to make noise. Lol. Our only two games were to high school caliber teams. We play a team with a great pass rush and oops we lose. Hahaha

Your tears are delicious.

Haha. Only sweeter if I cared about the loss. Sorry puddin the loss was expected. So no tears here.

A lot of SC losses may be expected this year. I don't think losses to the NFC East are among them.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2ugg4htg said:
Marvin49":2ugg4htg said:
Osprey":2ugg4htg said:
Marvin49":2ugg4htg said:
Lol.

Lol.

Getting out in front early is a bonus I think in this season more so, but there is so much more to play and the caveat is we really don't know with everything going on how long the season is. We know what they want but this year nobody is getting much of what they want.

Of course. Anything can happen. Just not gonna sit back and hope for it, ya know. Of course I hope the Niners get some guys back and make a run at it, but now down 2 games in the division and a rough schedule ahead I’m not gonna sweat it like I would if they were in the thick of it.

They might actually have a good shot at a Wild Card spot tho since the East is so bad and everyone but Packers in the north aren’t setting the world on fire.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Threedee":pl127hvb said:
rlkats":pl127hvb said:
UK_Seahawk":pl127hvb said:
rlkats":pl127hvb said:
Hahaha hawks fans thanking the eagles for a win. Where is the confidence in your team. Niners are not doing crap this year. You don’t lose who we lost and expect to make noise. Lol. Our only two games were to high school caliber teams. We play a team with a great pass rush and oops we lose. Hahaha

Your tears are delicious.

Haha. Only sweeter if I cared about the loss. Sorry puddin the loss was expected. So no tears here.

A lot of SC losses may be expected this year. I don't think losses to the NFC East are among them.

I can’t say I EXPECTED them to lose, but I am nowhere near as big a fan of Mullens as many others are so I certainly didn’t think losing was out of the question.

I think they really miss Mostert as well.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Marvin49":3cejptrk said:
Of course. Anything can happen. Just not gonna sit back and hope for it, ya know. Of course I hope the Niners get some guys back and make a run at it, but now down 2 games in the division and a rough schedule ahead I’m not gonna sweat it like I would if they were in the thick of it.

They might actually have a good shot at a Wild Card spot tho since the East is so bad and everyone but Packers in the north aren’t setting the world on fire.

With the new playoff format, they have the same record as the 7th seed but out due to tiebreakers. To be completely honest I had forgotten about the change until now.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The 9ers would have won this game on traditional metrics except for one.

Turnovers.

i saw Mullens' presser after the event, and it was brutal. The young man himself outlined all the plays, in detail, along with how he screwed up, in detail. He had a rating of 108 last week, and in the 60s this week, and he couldn't explain it--he said he came in mentally prepared, their practice was good, etc.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It is entirely possible that all 4 teams from the NFCW make the playoffs this year.

rlkats

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2l804vvs said:
It is entirely possible that all 4 teams from the NFCW make the playoffs this year.

Man I love the way you think. I just don’t have the faith that we can overcome our injuries and keep up with powerhouse teams. I don’t see the niners in the playoffs sad to say

Ramfan128

Reaction score
rlkats":15d1nqf7 said:
bigskydoc":15d1nqf7 said:

Man I love the way you think. I just don’t have the faith that we can overcome our injuries and keep up with powerhouse teams. I don’t see the niners in the playoffs sad to say

Niners are about to have the gauntlet of all gauntlets coming up. One of the most brutal stretches I've ever seen.

But start by winning against the Dolphins and then right now, Rams at Niners seems like a toss up. You guys could be 4-2 before getting into 4 road games in five weeks all against good teams, followed by a home game against the Bills. Win two of those six, and you have the Football team after that, which would put you guys at 7-6 with Dallas, Arizona and Seattle left.

I definitely see SF making the playoffs, unfortunately.

Cardinals are frauds though. Not going to be a playoff team.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The birds were down to one healthy receiver at practice--Greg Ward. But they have this almost uncanny way of rallying and winning. They are not an easy team to predict game to game and if that Clowney hit hadn't happened to Wentz when we played 'em for playoffs, I think that game could have been a lot closer. Or different.

The game was just a bad game from them, not just on the qb but the pass protection, run blocking, ol play, everything was way, way off. it happens with some games and it happens to everyone.

The niners have lost for the season Bosa, Thomas, it looks like Ansah. 9er fans, feel free to correct me, but to my knowledge that is it. The team is fully capable of mounting a comeback.

rlkats

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2u7qufbo said:
The birds were down to one healthy receiver at practice--Greg Ward. But they have this almost uncanny way of rallying and winning. They are not an easy team to predict game to game and if that Clowney hit hadn't happened to Wentz when we played 'em for playoffs, I think that game could have been a lot closer. Or different.

The game was just a bad game from them, not just on the qb but the pass protection, run blocking, ol play, everything was way, way off. it happens with some games and it happens to everyone.

The niners have lost for the season Bosa, Thomas, it looks like Ansah. 9er fans, feel free to correct me, but to my knowledge that is it. The team is fully capable of mounting a comeback.

You are correct sir. Lost for the season (major players) Bosa and Thomas. Lost to IR for several games, that list is long and and unbearable. We should get everyone back minus Bosa and Thomas. But man this is rough to watch.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":2yezkau8 said:
Maulbert":2yezkau8 said:
Marvin49":2yezkau8 said:
So........can we end the Mullens>Jimmy talk now? It’s really not close.

Only after you admit DK Metcalf is a good receiver who can run multiple routes.

I’ll admit he’s looked better than I thought, but he still runs ALOT of deep routes. When I said that before it wasn’t intended to be an insult. My point was that DK was a perfect compliment to Wilson’s deep ball. I still don’t see DK as a big RAC guy, but he made a GREAT move today late in the game.

[youtube]gmFx2p4QuH4[/youtube]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":3iizn4ks said:
Marvin49":3iizn4ks said:
Maulbert":3iizn4ks said:
Marvin49":3iizn4ks said:

I’ll admit he’s looked better than I thought, but he still runs ALOT of deep routes. When I said that before it wasn’t intended to be an insult. My point was that DK was a perfect compliment to Wilson’s deep ball. I still don’t see DK as a big RAC guy, but he made a GREAT move today late in the game.

Yes, that was the play I was referring to.

I'll say it again. My entire point in my initial post was the Metcalf really fit what Wilson is really good at. I also stated that Deebo perfectly fit what the Niners do. Deebo is NOT a deep ball receiver. He's a "get the ball in space and make something happen" receiver as is Aiyuk and for that matter Kittle.

My whole point which got lost in everything that came after was that scheme fit is hugely important.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigskydoc":10dund2w said:
It’s too bad they have to let a team from the NFC LEast make it.
Might be a 5-11 or 6-10 team making it in this year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":15pq2h9a said:
Marvin49":15pq2h9a said:
Maulbert":15pq2h9a said:
Marvin49":15pq2h9a said:

That might be the first time a bubble screen has worked for the Hawks.