GoFalcons

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd say there's about a 90% chance the Falcons (and refs, in this game) let us down in the end. :( God, I wish officiating was done by software.

rlkats

Reaction score
Refs are doing a damn fine job bwahahahaha.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":17o0vxvu said:
You're despicable. Agreeing that the refs screwing the Falcons repeatedly benefits you is fine, but actively cheering on a screw job against the opponent for the zebras to help you is annoying as hell. I bet you root for injuries, too.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
And the whiners reckon we get all the calls and luck.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
As it has been written, so shall it be. The NFL loves the Niners! Nobody else outside of the Bay Area does.

I just posted this over in the "heart attack" thread, but still:

Kenny Albert: "Kittle is CHEWING UP this Atlanta Falcon defense."

Really? Is he? 13-10 Niners at the start of the 4th. Kenny wants to buy Jimmy G a drink or two at the hotel bar after the game...

Strictly gut feeling, but when the supposedly neutral network broadcasters and refs REALLY seem to be enamored to a team, who, quite frankly, Is play WAY down to their opponent today...been there, done that again.

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qarzyqi said:
rlkats":1qarzyqi said:
You're despicable. Agreeing that the refs screwing the Falcons repeatedly benefits you is fine, but actively cheering on a screw job against the opponent for the zebras to help you is annoying as hell. I bet you root for injuries, too.

I was being sarcastic. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

And no I dont GD root for injuries dick

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Also, I know Robert Saleh looks like the definition of asst coach for the camera, but wow oh wow does the NFL love him.

It reminded me of this Factoidness from Peter King PFT a few weeks back, prompted by nothing in particular:

'I always wondered how many times TV networks show coaches on game telecasts. Sometimes, as with 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh last week in the Seahawks-Niners game, it seems excessive. So I fired up NFL Game Rewind and went back and counted all dedicated coaching shots for head coaches and coordinators in the game last Monday night.

The coaches-on-camera scoreboard from the five-quarter game, the 27-24 overtime win for Seattle:

San Francisco head coach Kyle Shanahan: 59.
Seattle head coach Pete Carroll: 53.
San Francisco defensive coordinator Robert Saleh: 21.
Seattle offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer: 14.
Seattle defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr.: 4..

MrThortan

Reaction score
Youch, one of those refs are not in on the take. Huge penalty against the Niners.

rlkats

Reaction score
MrThortan":ofmqj4p2 said:
Youch, one of those refs are not in on the take. Huge penalty against the Niners.

It was a good flag.

No sarcasm intended

MrThortan

Reaction score
1:48 left for the Falcons. Wouldn't want to bet on Ryan. Get that TD Falcons!