Golden State Warriors

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've never seen a team have so many of their shots blocked in such a short period of time before in my life. This is unbelievable. What the hell are they doing?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
How funny would it be if we get a Raptors vs Thunder finals. Who would of thunk it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2jk21mp6 said:
How funny would it be if we get a Raptors vs Thunder finals. Who would of thunk it.

Well Toronto WAS only 1 game behind the Cavs in the regular season. I mean they did win 56 games so its not like they are the 41 win Rockets. OKC only won 55 games in the regular season.

Most people probbaly figured Spurs/Warriors vs Cavs though coming in.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2016":bwgtrndl said:
Hasselbeck":bwgtrndl said:
He absolutely should have been suspended, but the league is and has always been rigged for the stars. Not a shock at all.

Game 4 winner wins the series IMO.

It looked inadvertent to me, as he appeared to be trying to draw a foul call, but what do I know.

[youtube]hyKYiC7lHvY[/youtube]

He's playing with fire - Steven Adams' sister will beat him up. She's 6'4" and 2x Olympic shot-put gold medalist.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":bhgrzpla said:
hawknation2016":bhgrzpla said:
Hasselbeck":bhgrzpla said:
He absolutely should have been suspended, but the league is and has always been rigged for the stars. Not a shock at all.

Game 4 winner wins the series IMO.

It looked inadvertent to me, as he appeared to be trying to draw a foul call, but what do I know.

[youtube]hyKYiC7lHvY[/youtube]

He's playing with fire - Steven Adams' sister will beat him up. She's 6'4" and 2x Olympic shot-put gold medalist.

Wow, big lady.

Do or die time for the Warriors. Screw the Blunder.

:snack:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Really think OKC needs to close out the Warriors tonight and not let this series back to their place for a Game 6. Tall task winning in Oracle, but if the Warriors get it going tonight.. this series gets reallllll interesting this weekend.

Can't see Steph Curry playing 3 bad games in a row, can't see Draymond Green continuing to be a complete disaster. Can't see Andre Roberson and Serge Ibaka going crazy again. Even though the Warriors are down 3-1, I think they're in about as good of shape a team down 3-1 could be in.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":vycv14m0 said:
Really think OKC needs to close out the Warriors tonight and not let this series back to their place for a Game 6. Tall task winning in Oracle, but if the Warriors get it going tonight.. this series gets reallllll interesting this weekend.

Can't see Steph Curry playing 3 bad games in a row, can't see Draymond Green continuing to be a complete disaster. Can't see Andre Roberson and Serge Ibaka going crazy again. Even though the Warriors are down 3-1, I think they're in about as good of shape a team down 3-1 could be in.

This is where having homecourt advantage is really helpful. It's a lot easier to win 3 games in a row when 2/3 are at home, as opposed to 2/3 on the road.

It'll be tough to win in OKC though, unless OKC has a down game or Steph Curry can recover his regular season form for a game. Even in the win tonight, the Warriors didn't exactly dominate. Curry looked much better (he actually managed to make a couple of those high-off-the-glass layups), but he still wasn't doing his usual 3-pt shooting routine.

I'm hoping for fireworks in game 6, whichever way it goes, though I'd like to see the Warriors pull this one out. The Clay Bennett tears after blowing a 3-1 lead would be delicious.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I've made a nice chunk of money betting this series. I've been correct on every game except for game 1. OKC finishes them off in game 6, it's over for the Warriors.

OKC is blowing them out at home, whereas the Warriors barely put them away in game 5. Even though they won by 9, it was much closer than the score. Only way GS wins game 6 is if Curry and Klay go nuts, they'd probably have to combine for close to 70 points. Or if OKC completely chokes which I guess is possible. But either way, it doesn't look good for GS. As a GS fan, I don't see how you can feel confident after game 5.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":18e0vuuq said:
I've made a nice chunk of money betting this series. I've been correct on every game except for game 1. OKC finishes them off in game 6, it's over for the Warriors.

OKC is blowing them out at home, whereas the Warriors barely put them away in game 5. Even though they won by 9, it was much closer than the score. Only way GS wins game 6 is if Curry and Klay go nuts, they'd probably have to combine for close to 70 points. Or if OKC completely chokes which I guess is possible. But either way, it doesn't look good for GS. As a GS fan, I don't see how you can feel confident after game 5.
You know it's over so who are you putting a pile of cash on to win all?I think this is the Cavs year.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
IndyHawk":jds13131 said:
Hawk-Lock":jds13131 said:

You know it's over so who are you putting a pile of cash on to win all?I think this is the Cavs year.

It ends tonight. Got $375 to win $300 on Thunder ML -125. A OKC/CLE finals would be almost a toss-up. Cavs will be slightly favored due to homecourt advantage. I'm hearing that syndicates (heavy gamblers) will be on OKC if they do in fact meet.

And just to set the record straight, I'm still down in betting the last month or so thanks to MLB. This series has bailed me out, but still not even back to even :cry:

knownone

Reaction score
The thunder just need to hope Curry doesn't get going. I don't trust Durrant or Westbrook in a close out, if it's close in the fourth the Warriors will win.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Epic choke job by OKC. I hope GS smashes them in gm7. Durant and Westbrook are the new age version of Stockton and Malone. Both are great players but will be remembered for not being able to win it all.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3cyvva1a said:
IndyHawk":3cyvva1a said:
Hawk-Lock":3cyvva1a said:

It ends tonight. Got $375 to win $300 on Thunder ML -125. A OKC/CLE finals would be almost a toss-up. Cavs will be slightly favored due to homecourt advantage. I'm hearing that syndicates (heavy gamblers) will be on OKC if they do in fact meet.

And just to set the record straight, I'm still down in betting the last month or so thanks to MLB. This series has bailed me out, but still not even back to even :cry:

Well now you must be really down on betting.

Steph and Klay just enjoy kicking you in the nuts apparently, lol.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Golden State is going to win the series. And they will school Cleveland as usual. God loves the the West Coast (he's an asshole like that) and it's the reason the East Coast is always trying to change the rules to their advantage. Yes, anything east of St. Louis sucks, deal with it. And it's practically impossible to suck worse then Missouri or the Midwest. The reason it doesn't? We have the most real and actually nice people here.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I hope GS doesn't win. Like real bad. I'm not a Thunder fan at all, but that tells you how much I dislike the Warriors. The whole lot of em! In fact, I bet 95% of you would never guess my team. Anyway, with game 7 in California, the probability of OKC winning is slim to none now. It's a shame.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm not an NBA fan at all, but I want the zombie sonics to lose and be done. .....and Durant to leave via FA ASAP, so Clay Clay's team goes into permanent suck mode.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Karma exists, they stole our team and now Gold State is stealing OKC dreams.

Go Warriors!