Good thing about this game?

John63

Reaction score
Rat":mzkyy5cu said:
HawaiiD":mzkyy5cu said:
John63":mzkyy5cu said:
HawaiiD":mzkyy5cu said:
No more Russell Wilson for MvP this year.
I was getting sick of it and I know I'm not alone. Good game Cardinals you all deserve it!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Ahh I would not say so yet. All the qbs in co ntsntion have had at least 1 bad game. So yeah not yet. Glad you were sick of hoping for something good for one of "your" teams players. Shows what kind of fan you are rooting against a memebr of your supposed team
I'm in no way rooting against RW to win the MvP award. . My opinion is....
Now that we have a L in our column and yes it's only one game? And I do give give him credit he did ball out tonight certainly. However, at the same time 2 of those int's was on him. The one in OT? I credit the cards defense on that pick.
This MvP talk should quiet down for now.
And hopefully, the focus can be on getting to and winning that Super Bowl. I mention that... one of the "good" things that should come from this loss? And if RW ends up winning the MvP award? Then that's great! I'll be extremely happy for him and a proud Seahawk fan. But there were a lot of pundits anointing RW MvP even before the season started. 8

He's literally a fan of only one player on the team. Don't let him get to you.

That would be in correct first and foremost I am a Seahawks fan, and there are ot of players on this team I like and root for.. pretty much all of them right now. But hey please make more stuff up.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":e2rp1o7u said:
Rat":e2rp1o7u said:
HawaiiD":e2rp1o7u said:
John63":e2rp1o7u said:
Ahh I would not say so yet. All the qbs in co ntsntion have had at least 1 bad game. So yeah not yet. Glad you were sick of hoping for something good for one of "your" teams players. Shows what kind of fan you are rooting against a memebr of your supposed team
Now that we have a L in our column and yes it's only one game? And I do give give him credit he did ball out tonight certainly. However, at the same time 2 of those int's was on him. The one in OT? I credit the cards defense on that pick.
And hopefully, the focus can be on getting to and winning that Super Bowl. I mention that... one of the "good" things that should come from this loss? And if RW ends up winning the MvP award? Then that's great! I'll be extremely happy for him and a proud Seahawk fan. But there were a lot of pundits anointing RW MvP even before the season started. 8

That would be in correct first and foremost I am a Seahawks fan, and there are ot of players on this team I like and root for.. pretty much all of them right now. But hey please make more stuff up.

Your posting history suggests otherwise. You act like somebody pistol-whipped your mother if they make the smallest criticisms of Russ like you have a bat signal for them. Half the Russ threads on here are hijacked by you.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":1683m3r9 said:
John63":1683m3r9 said:
Rat":1683m3r9 said:
HawaiiD":1683m3r9 said:

Your posting history suggests otherwise. You act like somebody pistol-whipped your mother if they make the smallest criticisms of Russ like you have a bat signal for them. Half the Russ threads on here are hijacked by you.

So if you have looked and rad all my posts then you would know I think DK is a beast. And Tyler is a stud. And Carson is best 2.0. I cam go on but I suspect you have not read all my posts and are making crap up to stir trouble su ce you gave not did one thing that contributes to the thread.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
Russ was actively bad in the second half. He was also actively bad in the first half v. Minny. The guy is not some God. He's great but he also can have total meltdowns for an entire half. He is a an excellent but flawed and somewhat inconsistent QB. Always has been.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":j89ih731 said:
Rat":j89ih731 said:
John63":j89ih731 said:
Rat":j89ih731 said:

So if you have looked and rad all my posts then you would know I think DK is a beast. And Tyler is a stud. And Carson is best 2.0. I cam go on but I suspect you have not read all my posts and are making crap up to stir trouble su ce you gave not did one thing that contributes to the thread.

I could go back and "rad" all your posts, but I probably wouldn't understand them. I "cam" go on and "gave did" more specific examples, but your history on here is pretty well-established.

John63

Reaction score
FearTheHawk":1a9d7s8x said:
Russ was actively bad in the second half. He was also actively bad in the first half v. Minny. The guy is not some God. He's great but he also can have total meltdowns for an entire half. He is a an excellent but flawed and somewhat inconsistent QB. Always has been.

Guess what I've ever QB in the league. Unlike some I understand that and do t feel the need to pounce everytime. The same goes for every player. Through out a season they all have ups and downs.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":1oqej93v said:
John63":1oqej93v said:
Rat":1oqej93v said:
John63":1oqej93v said:

I could go back and "rad" all your p⁷osts, but I probably wouldn't understand them. I "cam" go on and "gave did" more specific examples, but your history on here is pretty well-established.

So you admit you don't know and are now playing spelling natzi to hide the fact you lied
Got it.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":rezweuwi said:
Rat":rezweuwi said:
John63":rezweuwi said:
Rat":rezweuwi said:

I could go back and "rad" all your p⁷osts, but I probably wouldn't understand them. I "cam" go on and "gave did" more specific examples, but your history on here is pretty well-established.

So you admit you don't know and are now playing spelling natzi to hide the fact you lied
Got it.
No, you said absolutely nothing that refuted my point, aside from claiming to have expressed that Chris Carson is "best 2.0".

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Lets not all go to one end of the spectrum.

The facts are this

A) Russ has to be perfect or we will lose.

B) Russ is human and looked rattled.

C) both can be true.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I don't expect Russ to be perfect. That's ridiculous. The issue is, the team around him has forced him to play with zero margin for error. That's a ton to ask for every week for 16 weeks in a row.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
FearTheHawk":9jyczuy7 said:
I don't expect Russ to be perfect. That's ridiculous. The issue is, the team around him has forced him to play with zero margin for error. That's a ton to ask for every week for 16 weeks in a row.

Agree

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":jepsfhdf said:

The facts are this

C) both can be true.
:ditto: Post of the night. Thank you for putting things in perspective.

It was an emotional loss. I was really hot right afterwards. I was mad at Wilson for throwing that interception in OT. But after taking a step back, this team is 5-1 because of him.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
This year is going to be determined by how we respond to this loss Lets see who this team is next week.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Shanegotyou11":2zngki90 said:

The facts are this

C) both can be true.

Correct. As such, A & B HIGHLIGHT the EXACT REASON why Russ is & should be the MVP. We are 5-1 BECAUSE of #3. Definition of Most VALUABLE Player.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Quit snipping at each other and quit playing the “super fan” card.
If you want to lay into each other take it to the smack shack.

ducks41468

Reaction score
There are better teams out there with good players on them. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson leads the league in TD's and yards while the MVP goes to Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes on a 13-3/14-2 team.