Guys with shirts off as Vikes missed fg

seabowl

Reaction score
Anyone see the 3 guys in the end zone stands with their shirts off as the Vikings missed the fg? What a way to end your Sunday. Actually kind of funny looking at the reactions of some of those fans in the stands as well as the Vikings mascot. Anyone have either gifts of this or shots? Not rubbing it in as we have been there many times over the years.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
seabowl":1fdyjgjq said:
Anyone see the 3 guys in the end zone stands with their shirts off as the Vikings missed the fg? What a way to end your Sunday. Actually kind of funny looking at the reactions of some of those fans in the stands as well as the Vikings mascot. Anyone have either gifts of this or shots? Not rubbing it in as we have been there many times over the years.

I took my jersey off and threw it as I saw the kick go wide left, does that count?

Found it way back in the kitchen much later. Impressive distance :D

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
muxpux":18svkfxo said:
These guys?

Yeppers. Today they are calling into work sick but the boss is saying "we are all upset about the loss but you have to come in. Shirtless guys: But boss you don't understand me and the guys took our shirts ......
Boss: I don't care about your excuses just get in".

253hawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2iqafw4v said:
Caught a lot of turf on that kick.

It's frozen moisture that's settled into the turf. You could see it kick up when players were being tackled, too.