Hate to say it but

Crizilla

Reaction score
with Bevell they might have won that game. Giants played zone most of the game they should have had more crossing routes and creative plays to counter. Oddly enough Bevell got his first win as a HC today.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Crizilla":6diys4y1 said:
with Bevell they might have won that game. Giants played zone most of the game they should have had more crossing routes to counter. Oddly enough Bevell got his first win as a HC today.
Kudos to him.

I don’t blame him for the SuperBowl loss, that was a Carroll decision NOT to run!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it. It is time to move on from Pete and his incompetent, garbage, nepotistic staffs. He is wasting Russell's prime.

emurri

Reaction score
nanomoz":98dhej29 said:
Never thought I'd say it. It is time to move on from Pete and his incompetent, garbage, nepotistic staffs. He is wasting Russell's prime.

I completely agree! I appreciate what he did but I think his message has grown stale. I think a number of other coaches would have this team playing better.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
emurri":11my2p4g said:
nanomoz":11my2p4g said:

I completely agree! I appreciate what he did but I think his message has grown stale. I think a number of other coaches would have this team playing better.

He was the perfect coach at the perfect time for this team, now he is the team's biggest liability.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
nanomoz":zxikux1x said:

A couple years to late.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":139uqwxr said:
nanomoz":139uqwxr said:

A couple years to late.

If you have been saying it for years, you are an idiot. Believe me, I have been told I am an idiot enough times to know.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Imagine an OC with a pulse.

What did Schotty do today mix things up? utilize his weapons? nada

3 step drops? misdirection? more Carson? sweeps? Was there even any motion on O? Anything to make their D think?

That was easy for the Giants D

I also miss fast, quick Russ. Looks like a concussed potato back in the pocket.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6rv2t6yh said:
We are the most illogically stubborn coaching staff in the entire NFL and it's not even close.

Seattle is also a fanbase that puts sentimentality above winning.

NJlargent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2u73gpov said:
nanomoz":2u73gpov said:

A couple years to late.

Lost the LOB because of the stale message. Sentimental keepsake has cost us.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
JustTheTip":f77y6ih3 said:
RolandDeschain":f77y6ih3 said:
We are the most illogically stubborn coaching staff in the entire NFL and it's not even close.

Seattle is also a fanbase that puts sentimentality above winning.

Come on Hawk fans, all we need to do is want wins above all else and the team will respond. As if what any individual fan does thinks or believes makes an impact.

I understand the questions about the coaching, but it’s hard for me to believe that Pete and his staff are totally oblivious to the results and aren’t trying everyday all day to improve. No chance the vets on the team would still be grinding if they didn’t believe. Every player on the team has made clutch big time plays and they have also all made major mistakes. Consistency is the problem I see. They flash great plays then follow with a head scratcher. The D played great the first half then on two possessions in the 2nd they looked like they were playing for the #1 pick. Frustrating but I still have faith. It then I’m not a SB or they are losers kind of fan.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Crizilla":1k44auok said:
with Bevell they might have won that game. Giants played zone most of the game they should have had more crossing routes and creative plays to counter. Oddly enough Bevell got his first win as a HC today.

I think Schottenheimer is a MUCH better offensive coordinator than Bevell...

But that being said... this might be his worst called game that I've seen...

In this particular instance Bevell might of done better... other than our opening drive everything looked so awkard, unnatural, unintelligent, and forced in my opinion.

I can't understand why this was the case but I am very glad Bevell is gone, I think Schottenheimer is easily 3 times better.

Tokadub

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1ctdftva said:
emurri":1ctdftva said:
nanomoz":1ctdftva said:

He was the perfect coach at the perfect time for this team, now he is the team's biggest liability.

I can't tell if you guys are trolling...

Is it Pete Carroll's fault Russell Wilson dropped a well snapped ball?

Is it his fault a well thrown ball by Wilson got intercepted?

It's also Pete's fault our player couldn't pick up the ball in the end zone with no opposing players nearby costing us 5 points with a safety instead of a touchdown???

I'm sure it's also his fault our receivers had a bad day and dropped so many balls...

This is insane to blame Pete for a game like this... the only questionable decision that I can remember from Pete in this game is not going for a 50 yard field goal... I'll admit there could be a few other details i missed...

Our offense straight up sucked tonight... our defense is improving so fast... most people thought they were so bad that our season was already over (i still saw the potential)...

Then just for ONE NIGHT our offense is complete trash and it's Pete's fault hahaha???

I'm sure there's a lot of drunk posters tonight... cause this argument saying Pete is a bad coach is actually insane.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Tokadub":2bigwr6s said:
JustTheTip":2bigwr6s said:
emurri":2bigwr6s said:
nanomoz":2bigwr6s said:

I can't tell if you guys are trolling...

Is it Pete Carroll's fault Russell Wilson dropped a well snapped ball?

Is it his fault a well thrown ball by Wilson got intercepted?

It's also Pete's fault our player couldn't pick up the ball in the end zone with no opposing players nearby costing us 5 points with a safety instead of a touchdown???

I'm sure it's also his fault our receivers had a bad day and dropped so many balls...

This is insane to blame Pete for a game like this... the only questionable decision that I can remember from Pete in this game is not going for a 50 yard field goal... I'll admit there could be a few other details i missed...

Our offense straight up sucked tonight... our defense is improving so fast... most people thought they were so bad that our season was already over (i still saw the potential)...

Then just for ONE NIGHT our offense is complete trash and it's Pete's fault hahaha???

I'm sure there's a lot of drunk posters tonight... cause this argument saying Pete is a bad coach is actually insane.

I think you've pretty well nailed it here.

Who knew after some of us mocked you in the early days that you would one day return as the voice of reason amidst a firestorm of (understandable) overreaction? Well done! :irishdrinkers:

Schotty (and Russell) have sure had a lot of BAD games during this last run of losses and near-losses where Russell has been getting beaten to a pulp by opposing pass rushers. Too bad the offense had to suck on a day where the defense continued to show its growth.

Latest posts