Hollywood Russ with the 17.6 QBR

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
getnasty":33xb7eb1 said:
SonicHawk":33xb7eb1 said:
Lamar Jackson just went 179/0/1 and he's freakin' great!

If you watched the game you'd realize Lamar pretty much willed his team to victory. Not saying he's better then Russ but he definitely played better today then Russ did yesterday.

The defense won the game for lamar.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":300mc0sb said:
SonicHawk":300mc0sb said:

If you watched the game you'd realize Lamar pretty much willed his team to victory. Not saying he's better then Russ but he definitely played better today then Russ did yesterday.

I’m not trying to take away anything from Lamar, he’s a fantastic qb. But Harbaughs play calling is interesting and gets the most out of him.

keasley45

Reaction score
SonicHawk":13ay750t said:
getnasty":13ay750t said:
SonicHawk":13ay750t said:

I’m not trying to take away anything from Lamar, he’s a fantastic qb. But Harbaughs play calling is interesting and gets the most out of him.

I have to disagree here. The ravens offense is not great if Jackson isn't optioning to run himself the majority of the time. But they have similar struggles tonseattle in that they struggle to develop a consistent game flow because of the unpredictable nature and talent of their qb. I know this because I 'have' to follow them all season because my dad is a diehard fan.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Their offense is not good, but I can guarantee Russ wins on that team.

JGreen79

Reaction score
tersal":1arj76ol said:
JayhawkMike":1arj76ol said:
A very Sam Darnoldish performance.
The clueless continue to post. The official QB rating was 72.1 17.6 is some garbage espn metric with no real substance.
Was it a poor offensive performance yes. The Rams defense dominated. Much like the LOB dominated Peyton Manning and Aaron Rogers back in the day.

QBR has much more substance than passer rating.

Russ could have gone 5 for 5 for 80 yards, 0 Tds, 0 picks, but somehow just fall over 20 times and still get an 118 passer rating. QBR accounts for the other things a QB brings to the field.

John63

Reaction score
HawkinNY":35ozmtms said:
Sports Hernia":35ozmtms said:
He was ass yesterday. No pocket awareness, his clock sensing pressure is slow, he is slow to react once he senses pressure, and holds on to the ball too long. All season long issues.....

But.....he has NO time due to a $h!t offensive line, and is hamstrung with one of the worst OC’s in the league.
Give him even a decent OL, and decent OC and he is MVP level.
Eventually blame needs to go on him. Everyone knows he can only hit with the deep ball. I think his vision this year was terrible. So many all-22 shows him leaving wide open receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When u got nothing else make crap up. "Everyone knows he can only hit with the deep ball."

For example he avg 7.8 ypa. That means he has to be able to hot more than the deep ball. If all he hit was the deep ball while conolt 68% of his passes his ypa would be well over 15.