How Far Will The Seahawks Go In The Playoffs?

How Far Will The Seahawks Go In The Playoffs?

• One and done.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Beat the Rams, lose in the divisional round.

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Win the divisional, lose in the NFCCG.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Win the NFC Championship, lose in the Super Bowl.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 2020 Super Bowl Champions!

Votes: 31 33.3%

• Total voters

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
38% think we’ll win the super bowl? I love the optimism and faith and I wish I could get behind that but I have to go by what I’ve been seeing in recent games and I don’t believe we can go deep in the playoffs against top quarterbacks by putting up the kind of offense that gets 3 yards in the entire 3rd quarter of a game. That isn’t an anomaly. That’s how we look in 3 out of 4 quarters of virtually every recent game we’ve been in.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah with the overall Legion of Gloom tone on this board I am surprised winning it all is leading comfortably.

That suggests to me that the LOG and "realists" are the ones that tend to post most often while the more optimistic are the lurkers making their vote count.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2aut0vtq said:
No idea pard. Like I've said all along, I think we're good enough to beat anyone, and can be bad enough to lose to anyone. Nearly every game has been a close one that could have gone the other way. Just not enough to hang the hat on either way.
X2. I kind of think that for any nfc team left.

massari

Reaction score
They'll have to beat Rams, Saints, Packers/Bucs, and Chiefs in consecutive games.

Chances are slim, but they only lost by 5 points to the Packers in the div round last playoffs despite the insane number of injuries.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
We are not going to be the 2020 Super Bowl Champions. Ya'll are sipping too much of that Kool-Aid. Any given sunday, sure, but I just dont see it.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2i39o03w said:
What part of Hawaii are you from? Our favorite place on the planet.

From Kaneohe, Oahu! In reality though I’ve since moved up to Washington State and live in Kirkland, but my folks still live back in Hawaii so I visit regularly. Went back in March with my girlfriend who had never been before and it was fantastic getting to show her around! things were starting to shut down though so we didn’t do it all by any means, tons to show her and I can’t wait haha.

Sadly however she’s a vegan so food-wise we are very limited. I got her kids hooked on spam though so that’s a win for me hehe :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice. My wife and I have been to Maui twice and once on the big island (Kona)
Lahaina is our favorite spot in Maui. So gorgeous out there, and some of the hikes are ridiculous. Haleakala Crater, Lahaina Pali Trail etc. Just feels like a true, relaxing place to vacation. You can spend an entire day on the beach, doing nothing at all, and it's a great day. Can't wait to get back out there. Thinking we may hit Kauai next time.

Go Hawks

LTH

Reaction score
The mentality of this team is unmatched in the NFL... to me that is the biggest factor... Hawks are going to win the SB there is no doubt in my mind...

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This ^
The team is 12-4, but they certainly are inconsistent at times. What Seahawk team will show up etc.
It's a legit concern. I love our chances, but the NFC is pretty wide open imo.

Aircrew

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2djlz49l said:
Appyhawk":2djlz49l said:
No idea pard. Like I've said all along, I think we're good enough to beat anyone, and can be bad enough to lose to anyone.

The super-aggravating thing about being a Seahawks fan in the Pete Carroll era. We play down to the most INFERIOR competition nearly every single time. We've had some truly amazing wins against opponents that should have beaten us because we also play UP to competition, but I'll be damned if it's not hard to stomach watching us look like a 6-10 squad a couple times every single season against an actual 6-10 (or worse) squad when we're much better than them in reality.

Agreed. And if you recall, the Chuck Knox era Seahawks were the exact same way. Must be something in the water.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Prediction? We barely squeak out a win Saturday, then lose in NO.

But if Russell and the offense don't switch up their schemes, formations and tempo? I can easily see the Rams coming in here and holding our offense to 10 points.

IMO this is Schotty's most important game he's ever called. If he thinks he can just call business as usual with the slow plodding run the play clock to zero and allow the Rams defense to read every single play, know exactly what the play is and think he can match up to their #1 defense?

We're gonna lose.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aircrew":18tgky9o said:
Agreed. And if you recall, the Chuck Knox era Seahawks were the exact same way. Must be something in the water.
I don't really recall, to be honest; Knox was gone before I even turned 10 years old. I trust you on it though, lol.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My prediction is whichever of us wins this weekend also wins the following weekend.

Obviously that means I think Rams can beat GB. But, should that not happen: I think you can take NOLA.

LTH

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3mypoyrc said:
Prediction? We barely squeak out a win Saturday, then lose in NO.

But if Russell and the offense don't switch up their schemes, formations and tempo? I can easily see the Rams coming in here and holding our offense to 10 points.

IMO this is Schotty's most important game he's ever called. If he thinks he can just call business as usual with the slow plodding run the play clock to zero and allow the Rams defense to read every single play, know exactly what the play is and think he can match up to their #1 defense?

We're gonna lose.

I think when you play a team like the Rams with one of the best D's in the league, You have to not turn the ball over and execute with the opportunities that you get... we don't know what Schotty is going to do... but I'll tell ya what forcing the deep ball and taking a bunch of chances is NOT going to win this game against this D... The Hawks need to get their run game going and hit the deep ball when it is there... if it's not they just need to be patient and move the chains taking what is given to them...Hopefully schotty will exploit some favorable matchups...

On The Rams are probably going to start wolford... if the Hawks can just play good solid D and get some pressure on him he will make mistakes and the Hawks will get some turnovers and win the Game...

That's the way I see it...

LTH