I hate to say it but maybe Lock?

Welshers2

Reaction score
It's not fair to Lock.

People don't really consider this enough. It's not fair to your developmental guy to toss him in, down a bunch, against a relentless defense behind a failing offensive line.

I don't think it's fair to Geno to bench him mid-game with the team at 5-2 off a game winning drive last week, either, but I understand that people will not hear that noise from me.
I agree. No one here is giving the ravens d any credit. They are nfls #1 d

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yeah they can’t bench Geno mid game. He needs to just figure it out

WarHawks

Reaction score
You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...

Optimus25

Reaction score
It's not fair to Lock.

People don't really consider this enough. It's not fair to your developmental guy to toss him in, down a bunch, against a relentless defense behind a failing offensive line.

I don't think it's fair to Geno to bench him mid-game with the team at 5-2 off a game winning drive last week, either, but I understand that people will not hear that noise from me.

I don’t want him benched. I personally want drew to come in when it’s a massively important situation to take care of the ball. For example, a gifted turnover at mid field at the end of the half where a turnover virtually guarantees them points.

Plus, on the strip sack there was actually a running lane there if he just shoots it, something Lock could do because I’ve seen him run a draw and he looks way more explosive than Geno.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don’t want him benched. I personally want drew to come in when it’s a massively important situation to take care of the ball. For example, a gifted turnover at mid field at the end of the half where a turnover virtually guarantees them points.

Plus, on the strip sack there was actually a running lane there if he just shoots it, something Lock could do because I’ve seen him run a draw and he looks way more explosive than Geno.
Lock doesn’t magically not get the ball stripped.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

I generally really don't enjoy the idea of change-up quarterbacks, but it'd be a hell of a lot better than an outright Geno benching and putting Lock in full-time.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I really do think the Ankle has been an issue for Geno.

The game will not wait for us to make the best choice for the team, make the leadership choice and bench him after first drive if its not good.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I generally really don't enjoy the idea of change-up quarterbacks, but it'd be a hell of a lot better than an outright Geno benching and putting Lock in full-time.
I agree. When the field constricts Geno is becoming a liability and at least a 5 yard run by drew isn’t the worst thing that could happen.

But Pete just get wide eyed and thinks the best will happen and isn’t displaying any risk off strategy.

I think Lock may have a less chance of scoring, (although this isn’t verified by game play yet) but maybe a factor of ten less chance of a stupid forced turnover.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We just need to run the ******* ball. We abandon it. It pisses me off. Pound that ******* rock. Bring out the jumbo set if they're stacking the box. I don't give a ****.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not a rash person who willy-nilly wants a starting QB replaced. But why the hell not? Give Lock some reps here. See what he can do. It's not like Lock is some rookie without experience.

Latest posts