If the Hawks moved to Alabama, would you still support them?

hawks85

Reaction score
Ala-freaking-bama NOPE!!!! What would they do with the team? They have no pro-sports there, unless wrestling in the mud counts. It would fail miserably on every level.

hawker84

Reaction score
Not only would I be done with the Seahawks if that were to happen, I'd been done with pro football all together. Same reason I don't watch pro basketball anymore.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm a homer, so I typically go with the nearest football team near me. In this case it would be the Chargers. I will not go with SF or the Rams. I was a Raiders fan before the Hawks came to be and I would have reverted back to the Raiders if they didn't move. Should Portland, Oregon ever get a team I definitely would go with that team.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Seahawks were special, the absolute ONLY reason I watch them or watched them since 1976, is because they were as special as Seattle. The city still is special, too bad the definition has changed along with the City. I crutched back to the Ferry dock in a drizzle after a game in 2004. To do that today, you need a bodyguard with an AR, and a concealed carry yourself. Seattle is creepy weird, whether at night or on a sunny day. I like the team though.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Why is this even being discussed? I might be out of the loop on recent goss.

BTW: In answering the question, probably not, but then again who would I support?

sutz

Reaction score
Bullmeister":22wisviy said:
Why is this even being discussed? I might be out of the loop on recent goss.

BTW: In answering the question, probably not, but then again who would I support?
It's being discussed because it's the off season, and the doldrums of the off season as well. Bored fans gonna dream up some weird scenarios. :twisted:

CPHawk

Reaction score
In no scenario would Seattle allow them to take the Seahawks name with them. No no, I wouldn’t be a fan of the Alabama blue tick hounds.

Latest posts