If the Huskies lose tonight...

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm getting on .NET and LIGHTING THIS PLACE UP!!!!!!!!

This is a huge game. Huge. The entire success of this season rides on it. Lose and they aren't getting into the playoffs (85% likely they won't). Lose and they don't win the conference. Lose and Oregon does win the conference.

If there was ever a game for Washington to lose, THIS IS NOT IT!!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
UW has all the reason and motivation in the world to win
this game.
They always play down to lesser teams but this won't be a
problem tonight and JMac is healthy now.
I just hope the D shows up earlier..They have one when they
wake up.

NoGain

Reaction score
It's been my nightmare scenario for over a month now. We go undefeated, Oregon goes 11-1, we meet in the Pac 12 championship, they win and go to the CFP, and we go to the Sugar Bowl or something.

I'm going to be watching this game like it was a horror movie, anxiety riddled and barely able to watch it through the slits in my hands covering my eyes.

LOL

(I hate Oregon...with a passion)

Last edited:

DJrmb

Reaction score
My hearts been racing all day.

Kalen DeBoer has been so calm in all his interviews leading up to this... I hope that's a sign of something great!

Either way though, it's been an epic year and I hope everyone enjoys something we haven't seen in over 30 years here (12-0), and that nothing is taken away from these kids that have fought hard all year long to be here in this moment!

Go DAWGS!

NoGain

Reaction score
If we had scored a TD on that first drive, it would have been about as perfect of a start as we could have asked for.
But we got 3...

NoGain

Reaction score
OMG! I'm almost feeling a little too comfortable with the way things are going. Penix is looking so calm and cool. He might be too hard for Oregon to stop.

Just don't make big mistakes...

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
That PI was beyond stupid.

Gotta keep it close though right?

James in PA

Reaction score
Update: the officiating crew from last night's Cowboys Seahawks game has just been assigned to the Oregon Washington game.

NoGain

Reaction score
Yup. Horrible call. Even the ref in the booth thought so. They both had hands on each other and the pass was uncatchable. JFC...

cymatica

Reaction score
Yup. Horrible call. Even the ref in the booth thought so. They both had hands on each other and the pass was uncatchable. JFC...
They got word from upstairs Oregon fans were starting to turn the game off 🤣

DJrmb

Reaction score
People seem to think that pass interference means touching the WR at all during his route. That's not the case...

NoGain

Reaction score
People seem to think that pass interference means touching the WR at all during his route. That's not the case...
You don't call that weak sauce in a big game like this.

Chapow

Reaction score
Phenomenal 1st half for UW. Both the offense and the defense playing very well so far. I'm not surprised to see Penix and the O playing like this, but I'm incredibly impressed with the way the D has played. They've stepped up big time.

2 more quarters to go.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Okay, this is the official warning for everybody who is sniping at eachother in this thread. If I see any of you sniping at other posters outside of the shack again it will be the short vacation.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Vegas is freaking out right about now.

9.5 point dawgs lol