Im sorry but I have to say its time....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Doing that Soloflex drop by Rook Witherspoon was a bran fart play, and that's not on Pete's Coaching.
That Pass interference wasn't on Coaching, it was on poor Ref'ing.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks lost by 1 point ; but should of won by 10 . The Rams aren't a very good team ; and I see no excuses for this loss . This was a total team phukup...players & coaches . It's what they do...they're the Seahawks . :)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score

Xxx

Reaction score
Well said

scutterhawk

Reaction score
So how many OCs Pete going to go through before it gets pointed at Pete?
Oh, I dunno, how many times does he have to orchestrate & lead the Seahawks into the F'n playoffs while at least 10 HC's around the League WHIFF on doing Season after Season, before it DAWNS on some of y'all that he's still fielding competent teams here in Seattle.
Look, I get it, Some of y'all can't stand the guy, but you still have to own up on one fact, he has ABSOLUTELY PROVEN to be ONE of the 7 BEST HC's in the League RIGHT NOW, and is without a doubt, THE winningest Head Coach in History of the Seattle Seahawks.
I have and will continue to stick up for the truth, even when the truth pisses some of y'all off.

Xxx

Reaction score
Oh, I dunno, how many times does he have to orchestrate & lead the Seahawks into the F'n playoffs while at least 10 HC's around the League WHIFF on doing Season after Season, before it DAWNS on some of y'all that he's still fielding competent teams here in Seattle.
Look, I get it, Some of y'all can't stand the guy, but you still have to own up on one fact, he has ABSOLUTELY PROVEN to be ONE of the 7 BEST HC's in the League RIGHT NOW, and is without a doubt, THE winningest Head Coach in History of the Seattle Seahawks.
I have and will continue to stick up for the truth, even when the truth pisses some of y'all off.
I know this is hypothetical but if they don’t make the playoffs, is it missing expectations, who’s fault would it be? And should there be consequences? I agree Pete is one of the greatest and I really like him. I think his job is safe cause of his past and there are still a lot of scapegoats. Is this season just a throw away if we miss the playoffs?

jeremiah

Reaction score
A definite change is needed
A certain elderly HC who just plain sucks. In the NFL where Offence is King, he tries to build a defense and win without a QB. We had a top 5 position in the 1st round, we could have had any number of Quarterbacks. I am assuming the GM can identify one who will someday be a starter, and maybe a HOF type of player. What do they do? GINA is good enough...yeah for losing half of the games we play.

Xxx

Reaction score
A certain elderly HC who just plain sucks. In the NFL where Offence is King, he tries to build a defense and win without a QB. We had a top 5 position in the 1st round, we could have had any number of Quarterbacks. I am assuming the GM can identify one who will someday be a starter, and maybe a HOF type of player. What do they do? GINA is good enough...yeah for losing half of the games we play.
Which qb should they have taken, minus the top 3… Levis? Dorian Thompson-Robinson, aiden O’Connell? Stetson Bennett? I like DTR and O’Connell. They were late picks too

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I know this is hypothetical but if they don’t make the playoffs, is it missing expectations, who’s fault would it be? And should there be consequences? I agree Pete is one of the greatest and I really like him. I think his job is safe cause of his past and there are still a lot of scapegoats. Is this season just a throw away if we miss the playoffs?
Never a "Throwaway" in my opinion, bad breaks, Pertinent Injuries to the two Offensive Tackles in Game one to start the season that put a damper on the Continuity that they needed to get off the launching pad, and to be FAIR & HONEST, I don't think that kind of shit is on Pete.
It takes more than three or four games to retune & find balance after that kind of derailment...I think they've done an extraordinarily good job at adjusting on the fly, and that By-Week coming when it did was kind of a blessing in disguise, no?
IF they don't make the Playoffs this year, will it actually be a head scratcher as to why they couldn't dig their way out of the hole?
Even IF the Seahawks had a top 5 QB he would still be having to continually make adjustments to stay in the flow.
I am in no way saying that it could not be done by having a top 5 Gun under Center right now, but, realistically, I don't think the odds would be that much better even IF we did have.

Reactions: Xxx