Is it time to start talking about Darryl Taylor

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Basis4day":1qquql3k said:
RCATES":1qquql3k said:
What's there to talk about? Just another dud 1st/2nd round pick by this FO.

Okung, Thomas, Tate, Irvin, Wagner, Britt, Clark, Reed, Pocic, Metcalf?

The draft is a crapshoot and unrealistic to expect immediate results. Some players shine early like Metcalf and Wagner, some take time to develop like Tate an Pocic.

Hell, even Collier is looking good for his first real action while healthy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if some people are actually Hawks fans, or just a Niners fan in disguise.
When this team loses their first game, we know who will be right here to tell us all about it.
Literally WANTING the team to fail so you can be "right" about it (in your mind)
Super productive. :irishdrinkers:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Based on some of his struggles this year this might be a bad example but the Cowboys got nothing out of Jalen Smith his first year taking a chance on an injured guy. Way too soon to write of a guy in his rookie year for coming into it injured imo.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":19ucg476 said:
Based on some of his struggles this year this might be a bad example but the Cowboys got nothing out of Jalen Smith his first year taking a chance on an injured guy. Way too soon to write of a guy in his rookie year for coming into it injured imo.

Yep. Plus, we got him a bit lower than Jaylon went. Taylor was flashing all year in Tennessee even playing through the injury. I'm very excited to see him at 100%, he's a promising prospect who plays like the twitchy edge rusher this defense is craving.

It's unfortunate. I think he'd already be on the field (or at least much closer to game ready) if this were a normal season and his rehab was all in-house.

RCATES

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":12am1nec said:
I sometimes wonder if some people are actually Hawks fans, or just a Niners fan in disguise.
When this team loses their first game, we know who will be right here to tell us all about it.
Literally WANTING the team to fail so you can be "right" about it (in your mind)
Super productive. :irishdrinkers:

I doubt a Niners fan would care about another over-reach DE drafted in the top 2 rounds by Seattle that ended up being another Medical fiasco. He was hurt before they drafted him. Lol at so many unaware in here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear god man, change the record already. You sound like a whiney little 5 year old who had his ice cream taken away.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RCATES":m2j12o4d said:
SoulfishHawk":m2j12o4d said:
Dear god man, change the record already. You sound like a whiney little 5 year old who had his ice cream taken away.

God what I would do to meet you in person. Kick the shit out of you. Pussies like you that talk on the internet need a good reality check.

The paragon of rationality, folks.

This is why people treat you like a joke. Your viewpoint is so predictably illogical and negative that it's become farcical. Clearly, that same negativity is spilling out of you now.

Grow up and show some decorum, dude. You just look sad right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Have a good night guys. I'm not here to start crap like this. Let alone be threatened over sports talk.
It's just football talk. Go Hawks

TreeRon

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":5vgoaqyc said:

Saquon Barkley ???? How bout this guy? Has he really helped the Giants?