Is this place prepared for 1-2?

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Just my thought considering how close the game was last year, no reason why we couldn't lose as the Vikings always seem to play us hard. They'll be playing for their season since they started 0-2 so a team in desperation is always scary. Do we trade Russell and clean house if we lose? :roll:

James in PA

Reaction score
I wonder if Adam Thielen is going to have a big day against our secondary??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I can see Cosuins throw for 400 Yards but we need to get 2+ turnover to pull this one off. Going to be pretty tough, Min likely to be the best 0-3 team in the league.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We tend to beat the Vikings just like the Rams tend to beat us.

Not saying the Vikings are not a decent team. But if we lose to the Vikings, it will be because they were due to win one eventually.

The team lost a game because it did a terrible job of coaching in the 2nd half. But it didn't magically turn into the Arkansas State or the UW Huskies.

People got shocked because they thought a great OC was the missing piece. The wheels haven't fallen off, we just aren't looking better than last year...which is a problem when everyone else in the division looks better.

We aren't the Bengals yet.

Rat

Reaction score
It would be easier to swallow if our three division mates aren't all 3-0 after the weekend.

xray

Reaction score
Then this . Henry beat the Hawks up on Sunday . Dalvin Cook is almost as good a RB as Henry but a better ball catcher . He will be a big problem if he's at 100% . He has an ankle issue from the AZ game though .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There you go, setting up the excuses for why the Hawks win, ahead of time. Because that never happens on here.

Mizak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2zms3g8x said:
There you go, setting up the excuses for why the Hawks win, ahead of time. Because that never happens on here.

How bout this one? Vikes lost in OT to the Bengals and almost beat the Cards if it weren’t for that miss. The Hawks should beat them but its gonna be really close, like 29-27 close.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The answer is “No”.

This place is not ready.

There will be a complete meltdown, probably close to the one following “49”.

Rightly so IMHO.

Shouldn’t have lost the week 2 game, therefore no reason to be 1-2.

GoHawks

James in PA

Reaction score
I’m prepared for a flood of “MUST WIN” posts the following week if we lose and a bunch of “no respect “ posts if we win but don’t move up in the power rankings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Hey, I take full responsibility for that last loss. I was rocking a new Chris Carson jersey, and well, that didn't work out so well. I won't wear it this week so be prepared for 2-1. :179422:

pmedic920

Reaction score
nwHawk":1yltmmd8 said:
Hey, I take full responsibility for that last loss. I was rocking a new Chris Carson jersey, and well, that didn't work out so well. I won't wear it this week so be prepared for 2-1. :179422:
Funny you say.

I actually had similar thoughts.

I wore my white (away) jersey that I haven’t worn in 2 seasons, and I wore my white Seahawk kiks from last season (never worn before).

Swore I’ll never wear that combo again.

Spohawks

Reaction score
In no way shape or form is .net going to function if the Hawks go 1-2.

.Net will reopen the politics fourm just to get people's focus off of football. Shrinks will be needed all around!

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2r5236xt said:
We tend to beat the Vikings just like the Rams tend to beat us.

Not saying the Vikings are not a decent team. But if we lose to the Vikings, it will be because they were due to win one eventually.

The team lost a game because it did a terrible job of coaching in the 2nd half. But it didn't magically turn into the Arkansas State or the UW Huskies.

People got shocked because they thought a great OC was the missing piece. The wheels haven't fallen off, we just aren't looking better than last year...which is a problem when everyone else in the division looks better.

We aren't the Bengals yet.

the truth is nobody EVER listens to me. They didn't listen last year when I was the only one who said the D would get better and, they are not going to listen to me when I say Its going to get worse before it gets better It's not how they start it's how they finish... the offense is going to Roll just let them fall into their groove...

LTH

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
When did the D get better?

(The Colts are not a great sample, if anything an outlier)

xray

Reaction score
Spohawks":259wqw13 said:
In no way shape or form is .net going to function if the Hawks go 1-2.

.Net will reopen the politics fourm just to get people's focus off of football. Shrinks will be needed all around!

Latest posts