Jamal Adams Traded to Seattle!

TraderGary

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":dzqi3zax said:
Pete should have been fired after trading for Adams.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...de-with-jets/ar-AAREXoX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

This is the man we have running our franchise.

I realize he's going to defend the trade and not throw Adams under the bus, but to still call it a "terrific trade" when the entire world knows it was one of the worst trades in recent memory in the entire NFL......... I'm at a loss for words.

When Jody was quoted recently about not being happy with the direction of the franchise, I think it's things like this she's referring to, and not just the results on the field.

Jville

Reaction score
TraderGary":2z0gw5iz said:
K.J WRIGHT":2z0gw5iz said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...de-with-jets/ar-AAREXoX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

I realize he's going to defend the trade and not throw Adams under the bus, but to still call it a "terrific trade" when the entire world knows it was one of the worst trades in recent memory in the entire NFL......... I'm at a loss for words.

When Jody was quoted recently about not being happy with the direction of the franchise, I think it's things like this she's referring to, and not just the results on the field.

LOL ................. an article from a Jets / Yankees author.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Jville":218tbghn said:
TraderGary":218tbghn said:
K.J WRIGHT":218tbghn said:

It was a direct quote attributed to PC...... "terrific trade".....

Jville

Reaction score
TraderGary":pq7ow358 said:
Jville":pq7ow358 said:
TraderGary":pq7ow358 said:
K.J WRIGHT":pq7ow358 said:

It was a direct quote attributed to PC.

Shaped and written to feed a Jets audience.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Jville":2hbvxjzv said:
TraderGary":2hbvxjzv said:
Jville":2hbvxjzv said:
TraderGary":2hbvxjzv said:

Are you implying they made it up? He was quoted as saying it was a "terrific trade". I'm not sure how you can shape that or take it out of context.

Jville

Reaction score
TraderGary":1raqqhul said:
Jville":1raqqhul said:
TraderGary":1raqqhul said:
Jville":1raqqhul said:

Are you implying they made it up? He was quoted as saying it was a "terrific trade". I'm not sure how you can shape that or take it out of context.

Authors write to their intended (Jets) audience. Anyone can come along and lift whats written and repurpose it for their own reasons.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Jville":1iw768mv said:
TraderGary":1iw768mv said:
Jville":1iw768mv said:
TraderGary":1iw768mv said:

Authors write to their intended (Jets) audience. Anyone can come along and lift whats written and repurpose it for their own reasons.
Sure, I understand authors do twist things at times with the purpose of writing to an intended audience. It happens a lot. However, when it's a direct quote attributed to a very specific transaction, I don't really see how that can be twisted or taken out of context.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Another way of putting it, in a clear and straightforward manner, is that Pete is full of s--t because he doesn't have any answers moving forward to justify him still coaching in the NFL. It's like watching an old man struggling to walk up a flight of stairs.

'Well, I done did it before, so get out of my way whippersnappers!" Etc. Forever.