Jets @ Rams

Rat

Reaction score
Frank Gore needs to fake an injury, go out on that. Hard to end his career more memorably.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
That's entertainment!

The Jets first win of the year comes at the expense of the Rams.

It almost makes up for two weeks ago...

MrThortan

Reaction score
:mrgreen:

Well, that was surprising. Can't underestimate any team. Would love to beat the Rams next week.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Oh my dear God. This was such a gift.

You know they'll be coming in mad as hornets against us right? Plus it's a division game?

We gotta have Penny, Carson, Dunlap. Almost crucial is Shell. We gotta bring it all next week.

We clinch NFCW if we do.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I wonder if any Rams fans are calling to fire their head coach because they, like every other NFL team, lost a game to a lesser team.

kf3339

Reaction score
That's a shocker, but great for us! :irishdrinkers:

toffee

Reaction score
Make no mistake! This is a bigger shocker than our game against the Giants, and what a time and place for the Jets to win their fist game of the season.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Worst regular season loss in my history of being a Rams fan. I'm in complete shock.

Next week will still most likely decide the division - but at this point I don't care. No way this is a Super Bowl team.

Most Rams fans will blame the OL - I still believe it all comes back to Goff. Awful play calls and worse decisions by Goff on that last drive. Defense seems like they took the Jets lightly too.

Shock.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
toffee":3b82tzzl said:
Make no mistake! This is a bigger shocker than our game against the Giants, and what a time and place for the Jets to win their fist game of the season.

Yup, the Rams did get fisted today assuming that's not a typo lol.

If the Hawks beat Rams next week, we clinch NFCW regardless of what happens in Week 17.
If we lose, and then win against our respective teams (ours the 49ers and theirs the cards), they still win due to the h2h.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":60qohja1 said:
Worst regular season loss in my history of being a Rams fan. I'm in complete shock.

Next week will still most likely decide the division - but at this point I don't care. No way this is a Super Bowl team.

Most Rams fans will blame the OL - I still believe it all comes back to Goff. Awful play calls and worse decisions by Goff on that last drive. Defense seems like they took the Jets lightly too.

Shock.

If Hawks win over Rams next week we clinch.

But if Rams win and in Week 17 we both win, you'd still win the title.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3q48p6ws said:

Shock.

I think that one outdoes our home loss to the Giants.

Which means the Rams will be super pissed-off and come to play next week vs. the Hawks and torch us once again. Can we call this one a W for the Rams and trade it for an L to the Hawks next week?

Alternatively, I hope PC, BS, and KNJ watch lots and lots of film of whatever it is the Jets did to get this victory over a Rams team that routinely torches the Hawks.

IIRC, if the Rams win their next 2, they win the NFC West and the Hawks are a wildcard. So no gloating going on here. Hawks will need to tighten their jockstraps and come to play next week.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3jjvkbde said:
toffee":3jjvkbde said:

Yup, the Rams did get fisted today assuming that's not a typo lol.

If the Hawks beat Rams next week, we clinch NFCW regardless of what happens in Week 17.
If we lose, and then win against our respective teams (ours the 49ers and theirs the cards), they still win due to the h2h.

Most appropriate typo and response I've ever seen here on .NET!! :irishdrinkers:

So the Jets abandoned their KISS defense and went to their FIST defense this week? :twisted:

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Made my day to see the lambs get beat by the lowly Jets...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My daughter, during the Seahawks game, after I mentioned that the Rams were going to beat the Jets so we would still be in second place even if we win today, said;

“Oh that reminds me! I dreamed last night that the Jets were going to win!”

We both kind of shrugged it off.

Then. It. Happened. :shock: