JJ Watt in the NFC West. Signs w/ Arizona.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He has played in 32 of the last 64 possible games. Hell of a player, but putting this kind of $ and guarantees in a guy who plays half the time? No thx.....
Last year, people were claiming the Hawks go 2-4 in the division. Nope, they went 4-2. Talk doesn't equal facts.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ramfan128":34pdmeuc said:
He went from the third best team in his division to the fourth best team in his division.

Let's not hype up the Cardinals again. There was enough of that last year.

No kidding. Cardinals are always the Cardinals. Giant hype train that derails once the season is over.

zchurch74

Reaction score
My first thought was uh oh but he is just a hype train. Watt could easily be hurt or not 100% when we play them. He is just a guy ESPN will hype up before every game and have a low impact on the game.

James in PA

Reaction score
Arizona? Where the hell did that come from? I didn’t even see Watt linked to them. Just goes to show the NFL “insiders” don’t know squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
jmahon316":1xp0vg9r said:
What's that? Being part of a mid-tier team that won't reach the superbowl? Asking for a friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly.

kf3339

Reaction score
Zap90":3ueegzqv said:
kf3339":3ueegzqv said:
Thought he wanted a shot at a championship, but went for the money. Go figure.

You must be kidding.

Arizona has a big chance of winning it all.

Sign the Vets, when Murray is getting paid less $.

Where have I heard that before? Oh, year after year and they don't do S*&t.

kf3339

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2uiv7r3g said:
kf3339":2uiv7r3g said:
Thought he wanted a shot at a championship, but went for the money. Go figure.

AZ is stacked. They aren’t the same Cardinals of years past. Don’t be naive.

Yes, I have heard this as well. How many playoffs have they made again?

kf3339

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3holgjdl said:
He has played in 32 of the last 64 possible games. Hell of a player, but putting this kind of $ and guarantees in a guy who plays half the time? No thx.....
Last year, people were claiming the Hawks go 2-4 in the division. Nope, they went 4-2. Talk doesn't equal facts.

Exactly my point. Thank you.

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":3eph585q said:
Ramfan128":3eph585q said:
He went from the third best team in his division to the fourth best team in his division.

Let's not hype up the Cardinals again. There was enough of that last year.

No kidding. Cardinals are always the Cardinals. Giant hype train that derails once the season is over.

So true.

chris98251

Reaction score
They don't have to win the Super Bowl, but between the Rams and Cards now they can really put a damper on us getting there if our offense has a ball and chain on it and not adapt.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":1ni3yrbe said:
They don't have to win the Super Bowl, but between the Rams and Cards now they can really put a damper on us getting there if our offense has a ball and chain on it and not adapt.

Let’s just stick w facts.

Obviously I hope Rams win the SB. Side note!

As to play.

Holy omg. Facing Chandler + JJ? Together?
Facing Aaron Donald?

Ok. That’s 4 of RUSS games now.

RedAlice

Reaction score
kf3339":3lcsjw44 said:
SoulfishHawk":3lcsjw44 said:

Exactly my point. Thank you.

Let’s look at facts.

Saying he’s played 32 of the last 64 possible games isn’t looking at LAST SEASON.

That’s like saying: who woulda run the ball if we didn’t pass? Don’t be stupid here, SOULHAWK.

JJ PLAYED ALL SNAPS LAST SEASON AND DID NOT MISS A GAME.

16 games started....
97.1% snaps played (1013 total snaps)
36 solo + 16 assists = 52 total tackles,
2FF, 1 interception

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ok, I’m still giggly at: extend the number of snaps so we can discount what he did THIS F SEASON.

jmahon316

Reaction score
RedAlice, I hope the Rams go to the Superbowl just to lose after scoring only 3 points and earn a bottom tier draft pick which happens to be a free safety in the 2nd round which was their first pick of the season (a free safety who only has his best games against the Cardinals) because they made a horrible mistake for their QB who they recently traded away after realizing how much he sucked. Wait, did this already happen? At least you guys got Aaron Donald which is the crowned star of your team.

Rams will get wrecked by the Hawks this year. Willing to put $200 to the forum on it.

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":1i0waqjw said:

But wasn't that Watt's statement to have a chance to win a championship? If that was truly his goal then AZ wouldn't be his best choice. I can think of 8-10 teams with a much better shot. No, this was about money and perhaps Hopkins helping to recruit him.

But yes, it does make it harder for our Hawks just like what the Rams did with trading for Stafford. I actually do think the Rams move makes them legitimate SB contenders and a much better chance to win that game.