John Schneider

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Atradees":1vzl7qa9 said:
Maelstrom787":1vzl7qa9 said:
Atradees":1vzl7qa9 said:
chris98251":1vzl7qa9 said:
Do we need to find a taller tree still?

Or a GM not sold on himself from someone elses success.

Okay, if you want to play that card, attribute his success to someone else. But give us a name, with actual evidence, otherwise this is just pure assclownery.

Why do I have to do that? The results speak for themselves.

What? The results? Like, a winning record every single year and a team with a good nucleus of young talent? Those results?

They sure do speak for themselves.

chris98251

Reaction score
Atradees":1lvrqvk9 said:
chris98251":1lvrqvk9 said:
Atradees":1lvrqvk9 said:
chris98251":1lvrqvk9 said:
Hmmm, Needed DE, got one, Needed Safety and or Slot help got one, needed WR help went and got a potential #1,
Needed Special Teams and LB depth or possibly a future SS, got one.

So we didn't PICK YOUR GUYS, oh too bad, we also grabbed a ton of other picks for depth and to fill out possible needs, yet se busted in the draft.

Hung with a New rope and with a Golden spoon in your mouth and you would complain that you were not high enough and that they didn't put chocolate on the spoon for ya.

You say we needed one and got one. Well we needed one and got one for a reach. A defensive end. The problem with a reach is they have even less chance of success. needed a safety got a reach. Needed a WR and got a guy with great combine numbers and no production. Another reach.

Do we need to find a taller tree still?

Or a GM not sold on himself from someone elses success.

Tim Ruskell was loved by everyone in initially......

Schenids 750x400

Yeah he is there all by himself making all those calls.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY ON THIS TOPIC NOW.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
RW. He didnt make that pick. same guy that picked RW did not make those picks today. Some other GM would have had better value. This is a clueless deal. Its gone bad its toast.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":103yzrn7 said:
Atradees":103yzrn7 said:
RW. He didnt make that pick. same guy that picked RW did not make those picks today.

Again, then who did?

The picks made today were clueless and awful. You cant, even as a fan pray, that bye miracle of God think they are gonna start or even compete. It could not have been John. NOPE. NO way.

toffee

Reaction score
Atradees":1ieoflxm said:
RW. He didnt make that pick. same guy that picked RW did not make those picks today. Some other GM would have had better value. This is a clueless deal. Its gone bad its toast.
ok time to name the one who picked RW.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Atradees":3irfd610 said:
Maelstrom787":3irfd610 said:
Atradees":3irfd610 said:
RW. He didnt make that pick. same guy that picked RW did not make those picks today.

Again, then who did?

The picks made today were clueless and awful. You cant, even as a fan pray, that bye miracle of God think they are gonna start or even compete. It could not have been John. NOPE. NO way.

That doesn't answer my question, guy.

You're just floating crap with nothing to back it up. This is so asinine that it is reaching the limits of belief. Have you been hacked?

If not, then I'm waiting: Who selected Russell Wilson? Who is the person that overruled the GENERAL MANAGER of the team to select him? Pete Carroll is the only one who could - and he attributes it to Schneider.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Atradees":tsj9qqsc said:
Maelstrom787":tsj9qqsc said:
Atradees":tsj9qqsc said:

Again, then who did?

Are you 5? You sound like a spoiled little girl. Cool it on the drama. Enjoy going to the playoffs mos years.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
His worst draft was ‘12 by far, we were graded F so has to be legit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
My greatest doubter is from Seinfeld........The last good draft. Its time to hire new people. just like Holmgren.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I think you're drunk, Atradees. Time to lay off the sauce, get some sleep (close to a toilet, maybe), and get some Excedrin ready for the morning.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Fun. Attack the Man. Nope. Maybe you are. This draft is over. JUST LIKE Tim Ruskell. But thanx for askin cartoon guy! Of course if thats what u were actually doing or maybe you were talking shit like a bitch. Woo. I noticed your not from anywhere. Probably your moms basement. I have always liked her.

jmahon316

Reaction score
So far I'm really liking these picks. These players have a very Seahawk-y feel to them and so many people forget that you can be the greatest player in the world but if you don't fit the system, you're not going to go as far as you're hyped to go. I'm very excited about today's draft and who else we pull

getnasty

Reaction score
JS drives me crazy with some of these picks but at the end of the day we make the playoffs every year. Sure i hated the Barton and that we traded up is crazy to me, Blair and Collier were reaches but at the end of the day there the guys they wanted.

Slick

Reaction score
dutchcoug":p0tv2jju said:
This guy is 100% a 12. AKA the worst section of our fan base. He’s been ride or die for at least 5 years.

12s since '12. I hate the 'twelves' designation and could give all f**k about it.

HawkGA

Reaction score
So another option is to just, you know, not feed the trolls.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Unless you have personally worked out or watched tape on every possible pick then your opinion means nothing. If you are basing your opinion of picks on how they line up with the mock or mocks you have seen your opinion means nothing. I have yet to see a mock that comes even close to being completely accurate and I’ve been watching this process for a long time. If you base your opinion of how a team should be built based on mock drafts then you are an idiot. Mock drafts are written by people who ARE NOT in positions of power by NFL teams to make personnel decisions. If you think NFL personnel pay any attention to published mock drafts you may be a bit delusional. Perhaps the teams that are bottom feeders in the NFL pay attention to them but certainly not the teams that finish most every season with a winning record.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":1cmomkx1 said:
So another option is to just, you know, not feed the trolls.

True, Mod, but once in a while it's fun to just :stirthepot: a bit. ;)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Slick":1komqoi6 said:
dutchcoug":1komqoi6 said:
This guy is 100% a 12. AKA the worst section of our fan base. He’s been ride or die for at least 5 years.

12s since '12. I hate the 'twelves' designation and could give all f**k about it.

I hear you man. Have you seen the draft hat this year? The 12 is bigger than the logo.