Johnathan Abram

pugs1

Reaction score
No, he kinda lets go of Deebos leg then grasps it again after the play was over. Dirty all Around.
I said I didn’t condone it. But it was basically Deebo begging for a flag. Niner fans need to stop acting like he slapped a figure-four leg lock on him. But why should I expect less from Niner fans.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
That was a blatant dirty play that absolutely should have drawn a flag. Kinda pokes a hole in the steering theories that the refs would not flag such an obvious dirty play but would instead fabricate questionable calls. Several Niners said in their pressers that that play fired them up. I don't want players that play dirty like that. Having a violent edge and playing mean is one thing, deliberately trying to hurt an opponent in plain view of the refs shows a number of poor decisions.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't buy that the play "Fired up" the Niners. If that was the case how come the offence moved the ball all the way down the field and it took the illegal man downfield penalty and subsequent sack fumble to turn the game? Wouldn't their "fired up" D have forced a 3 and out or turnover?

It's an easy narrative for the winners though

getnasty

Reaction score
People acting like this is anything is laughable. Literally pick his leg up. Weak!

Latest posts