Just Forget This One

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Crap game by us , crap called game by officials , crap field conditions , ( our punter did good) let’s just forget this game , hop on the plane get back to Seattle two weeks to prepare for Raiders at home and get back on track …

toffee

Reaction score
Our boys were used to being the underdog, this time, they were learning how to be the overdog. It's called learning process.

Last edited:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
When you get to Munich and realize it's just old buildings and carbohydrates in various stages of fermentation... along with the Yankees of Euro futbol... good week for bye, it's going to be a fun ride down the stretch! I too was surprised by the loose top layer of sod today, should be a worldcla$$ facility so pretty strange actually. Weird game altogether and losses suck but they showed some heart. Though I can honestly say they played a bad game, credit to that bucs D erasing a very good run game, I hope we see them again!

OP
OP
W

Welshers

When you get to Munich and realize it's just old buildings and carbohydrates in various stages of fermentation... along with the Yankees of Euro futbol... good week for bye, it's going to be a fun ride down the stretch! I too was surprised by the loose top layer of sod today, should be a worldcla$$ facility so pretty strange actually. Weird game altogether and losses suck but they showed some heart. Though I can honestly say they played a bad game, credit to that bucs D erasing a very good run game, I hope we see them again!
hell yes let's see them in the playoffs! hopefully in Seattle

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
That was a tough game to watch. I'm glad the bye is here. I think even I need to take a break from the games lol

5 of our last 7 games are at home. Let's get some W's.