Kraken @ Devils

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damn the Kraken... they just imo suck with power plays. they're 0-2 so far and the 2nd one was a 5 vs 3 and still barely took a shot. Idk but damn this team has mariner vibes... could be good enough but overall just isnt.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
They'll call Kraken for hooking pretty consistently but ignore the fouls by the devils right on the line in gords face on the goal lol

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yrash just a trash team who cant do squat

Ruminator

Reaction score
I only saw the part where it was 5 vs 3 when NHL Network aired it, and when it went to PP and then full strength without a goal scored, I immediately decided 1) Kraken does not deserve to win that game, and 2) NJ looks like a legitimate Stanley Cup contender this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are def. in a funk right now. But, plenty of season left. I'm fairly new to Hockey, but many of my hardcore hockey friends told me this was gonna' happen. They'll be ok, and I still think they'll make the playoffs.
And come on, the Kraken are a trash team? Stop

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
They are def. in a funk right now. But, plenty of season left. I'm fairly new to Hockey, but many of my hardcore hockey friends told me this was gonna' happen. They'll be ok, and I still think they'll make the playoffs.
And come on, the Kraken are a trash team? Stop
The coaching lacks a lot to be desired still, Grub still if iffy at best. Any time the Kraken are up by one, he faithfully gives one up pretty consistent. They’re one of the WORST ranked teams when it comes to scoring on power plays as well. Hell they couldn’t even score when it’s 5 vs 3 they maybe not 100% trash but they’re not showing me anything that says they can hang with those who will make it to the playoffs and actually fight. They’re a one and done, it’s a Seattle trend it seems. Mariners, Seahawks, Sounders and possibly the Kraken if they pull their heads out of their asses.

But I’ve also felt the coaching has been terrible since the inauguration Season.

Mix

Reaction score
NHL is rigged, just like the NFL.

-Fan whose team did not win it all

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are in 2ND PLACE, have 63 points, and are sitting at 29-17-5.

Damn, if that's not good for a 2nd year team, I clearly have a lot more to learn about hockey. Again, 2nd place.
So, if a 2ND YEAR TEAM makes the playoffs and are one and done, you're gonna' pissed off? Hmmmmm
I'm glad I don't have that outlook. Damn, tough crowd.