LJ Collier starting at 5T over Rasheem Green

chris98251

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2o0xpnmo said:
I think the first game was a bit of a preseason test with a heavy rotation of Collier, Moore and Green to see where they fit in situations. I think Collier had a nice game and flashed a bit early. Green was invisible other then one decent run stop. Moore also didn't flash much.

I think the Hawks will figure out these guys role as the season goes on. But I haven't seen enough from Green to suggest he should be a clear starter over Collier. He's a 3rd rounder for a reason and it's clear part of that is consistent motor. I think they liked Collier because he doesn't take plays off.

Griffin was a 3rd rounder, Sherm a 5th Rounder, Kam a 5th rounder, Russell Wilson a 3rd rounder, John Randall Undrafted.

Measurables are nice, but heart still can't be measured.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Collier had a few really bright moments Sunday. I don't know if he was credited with a sack on the play where he had Ryan in the grasp and Ryan intentionally grounded the ball, but he sure should have been. Loss of down and -10 yards is a sack play any way you look at it.

toffee

Reaction score
Appyhawk":ezaklldx said:
Collier had a few really bright moments Sunday. I don't know if he was credited with a sack on the play where he had Ryan in the grasp and Ryan intentionally grounded the ball, but he sure should have been. Loss of down and -10 yards is a sack play any way you look at it.
It also a matter of adjustment, Falcons made adjustment to Collier ... Now it's time for Collier to learn and advance.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk