LJ Collier

HawkerD

Reaction score
Pennys issues were of his own making. He admitted it! overweight, lackadaisical attitude. Simply not acting like a professional. He is correcting that and it is showing.

LJ is an older player. He is not active because he is essentially in the doghouse. I can guarantee that he is not doing everything Pete thinks he should be doing to get on the field. You can bet PC and JS are disappointed in him at this point. At the very least he should be on special teams. Being a healthy scratch for a 1st round pick is sending a message. Time will tell whether he gets it.

Largent80

Reaction score
No. They have Clowney and Ansah is playing well now along with Jefferson AND Green. He is simply not needed and they want him to watch and get it just like they did with Green last year.

I'm not sure where you get information that he's in some sort of doghouse. Right now, we are in the playoff and division hunt and Pete is well aware of all of it.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
LJ really only had 1 year as a starter at college, that he'd step in immediately as a pro and be a difference maker was expecting a lot. A year to essentially red shirt and learn the pro game instead of being put into a position where he was counted on to perform will only help his progression.

tersal

Reaction score
Cyrus12":50xu4nta said:
So the first round pick has not been a factor at all this year. What's the deal? Was it a huge reach? Injuries? Thankfully we got a first rd talent in Metcslf this year and I think Blair will be good as well.
Seahawks are in win now mode add to that the Clowney acquisition and LJ missing most of training camp it is not surprising his snaps have been limited. We will see next year.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Before the season, I put up a thread for ranking the rookies by impact. I forgot to put Collier on the list and it turns out I wasn't too far off.