Make No Mistake The 49ers are the Real Threat NOT the Rams

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":2pw6z6f8 said:
Sports Hernia":2pw6z6f8 said:
Washington49er":2pw6z6f8 said:
chris98251":2pw6z6f8 said:
The will dissapear after the next couple losses, right now they are undefeated and have a scheduling first place position.

You mean like all the 2012s after the SB loss?
Speaking of bitterness, LivinginHawktown makes an appearance right on cue.
A typical “0-1’er”.

Hey if it isn't big Richard himself. Clown college let out a little early tonight eh?

I can feel my brain cells die when I read your crap. Are you trying to lower our intelligence to your level to make it a fair fight?

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":2px0hu1l said:
Washington49er":2px0hu1l said:
chris98251":2px0hu1l said:
Washington49er":2px0hu1l said:

Last time I looked we still sell out and don't displace Youth Soccer teams either, our arrest record is much lower and I am still looking for a Division or Conference Championship since Harbaugh told the Front Office to go fly a kit.

C'mon Chris you know the 2012s never filled the stadium. 2012s barely knew who was on the roster or asked stupid questions like "who's Largent". Real 12s are not the same 2012s, all teams have their bandwagoners.

I can't split the fan base on that level due to the many that stayed, but yes we had a influx of fans come on board in 2012 and forward. We were a sexy social topic etc, and yes it was frustrating having so many wonder who Largent, Easley, Kennedy etc were.

Now I have to get disinfected and decontaminated for being in the same boat with you on that aspect.

Trust me I feel like I need a Lysol bath everytime I leave here.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":k0g0t1rm said:
Washington49er":k0g0t1rm said:
Sports Hernia":k0g0t1rm said:
Washington49er":k0g0t1rm said:
Speaking of bitterness, LivinginHawktown makes an appearance right on cue.
A typical “0-1’er”.

Hey if it isn't big Richard himself. Clown college let out a little early tonight eh?

I can feel my brain cells die when I read your crap. Are you trying to lower our intelligence to your level to make it a fair fight?

You know how to fix whatever problem you have with my post?

Don't read them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":mqkykmc2 said:
Sports Hernia":mqkykmc2 said:
SF49r":mqkykmc2 said:
Can't believe people still doubt Wilson, that guy is single-uhandily carrying the Seahawks and is making his mark as the best QB in the NFL this season. Mahomes is great but hes also got the benefit of having Andy Reid call his plays, the same guy who turned Alex Smith into a 4000 yard passer. Doesn't matter if you think WIlson can't do all these mental tricks he still continues to make plays when they aren't there and wins games.
Go read the DenailZone 49’ers forum in the Seattle thread. Some of the same niner posters under different screen names in this thread don’t give RW an ounce of credit. Their reasoning for Wilson’s success is misleading stats and pure luck. Its quite comical to see the bitterness over there.
It's just biased hate because hes a Seahawk and I'm pretty sure they only watch 49er games. I'm also a big casual football fan I watch alot non-niner games even though I am a huge 49er fan, but I have watched damn near every game Russell Wilson played and I gotta give the credit where its do, hes just an amazing QB.
Agreed. You are whom I’m NOT referring to in my last post. ....but the assclown Washington9’er aka LivinginHawktown aka Elguapo on the DenailZone and a couple others are whom I’m referring to.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":3hq2b0mj said:
chris98251":3hq2b0mj said:
Washington49er":3hq2b0mj said:
chris98251":3hq2b0mj said:
Last time I looked we still sell out and don't displace Youth Soccer teams either, our arrest record is much lower and I am still looking for a Division or Conference Championship since Harbaugh told the Front Office to go fly a kit.

C'mon Chris you know the 2012s never filled the stadium. 2012s barely knew who was on the roster or asked stupid questions like "who's Largent". Real 12s are not the same 2012s, all teams have their bandwagoners.

I can't split the fan base on that level due to the many that stayed, but yes we had a influx of fans come on board in 2012 and forward. We were a sexy social topic etc, and yes it was frustrating having so many wonder who Largent, Easley, Kennedy etc were.

Now I have to get disinfected and decontaminated for being in the same boat with you on that aspect.

We have to scrub this place with ammonia after you sludge your way out.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2u6yvs69 said:
chris98251":2u6yvs69 said:
Washington49er":2u6yvs69 said:
chris98251":2u6yvs69 said:

Then leave. No one is forcing you to be here.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL, NINEster. Pete Carroll doesn't want his offense to throw a lot. Period. He'd rather die than not spend the first half of each game (at a minimum) establishing the run. In an alternate universe if Wilson was the QB for the Patriots for his entire career rather than Brady, Wilson would have more rings than Tom does now (or will have by the time he retires). The real GOAT for the Patriots is, and always has been, Bill Belichick. His scheming changes for each opponent and willingness to completely change up, and quickly, whenever what they're trying to do is pure brilliance and it astounds me that nobody else seriously tries to copy it.

Go ahead and laugh and slobber all over Brady's knob, but he's never been as valuable to the Patriots as Belichick.

xray

Reaction score
News flash...the 49ers are good. Especially their defense . PA---57 points through 4 games .

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":v4olsc0p said:
Good yes, but haven't played anyone. Meh, I'll be impressed if they beat the Rams.

They've played everyone on their schedule.

Jville

Reaction score
It's still a little early for DVOA. Never-the-less .................

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FO_ASchatz/status/1181580007593959426[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FO_ASchatz/status/1181588062226264064[/tweet]

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":d95ymuz9 said:
Good yes, but haven't played anyone. Meh, I'll be impressed if they beat the Rams.

I'm not even particularly disagreeing, but the argument is funny to me.

Every single week its, "they haven't beaten anyone, but this week we'll see". Then they win and we are back to "they haven't played anyone".

If they beat the Rams, the Rams will be 3-3 and someone here will be saying "yeah but the Rams aren't the old Rams. They still haven't beaten anyone".

Its a moving goalpost.

I don't know what happens from here and the Juszczyk injury worries me, but there certainly do seem to be quite a few people who want to discredit the wins.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough, like I said, beat the Rams and I'll be impressed. I'm just not gonna' worship the Niners on a Hawks site. That and I hate them, but I'm sure the feeling is mutual for the Niners fans towards the Hawks :lol:

NINEster

Reaction score
Marvin49":8e42wrxa said:
SoulfishHawk":8e42wrxa said:

Every single week its, "they haven't beaten anyone, but this week we'll see". Then they win and we are back to "they haven't played anyone".

If they beat the Rams, the Rams will be 3-3 and someone here will be saying "yeah but the Rams aren't the old Rams. They still haven't beaten anyone".

Its a moving goalpost.

I don't know what happens from here and the Juszczyk injury worries me, but there certainly do seem to be quite a few people who want to discredit the wins.

I like Soulfish, he's a good guy.....but he's probably channeling his own Seahawk memories of 2012 who "didn't beat anyone" until they beat the Patriots at home and then Niners at home in a blowout.

Some things to keep in mind:

1) Last year, the 49ers lost a bunch of games they should have won (with Beathard/Mullens)….Chargers in LA and Packers in Green Bay come to mind. They lost to the Cardinals twice inexplicably. The fact that they were in those first two games to begin with, followed by the fact that they outgained the Cards significantly in both games should have been an indicator this team was underperforming a bit.

2) Kyle Shanahan continues to be underrated on here and throughout the league. People on here don't think much of his QB or his offensive personnel, yet the results have been yards, points, balance, everything. It hasn't been razzle dazzle, but a lot of points per drive, least 3 and outs, least punts, type of offense that WINS.

3) Defensive coaching has exceeded *49er fan* expectations by an amount that is hard to put in words. Even the biggest Niner homer wouldn't have expected this, and some are still in disbelief. 49er fans thought the defense could create issues but wouldn't be cohesive, and it's been anything but. Saleh in year 3 should be getting his due.

I did not anticipate the level of intensity the Niners would bring against the Browns. Bosa basically admitted it was an FU game to the doubters. Now with God McVayyyyyyyyyyyyyy on the schedule I wager the Niners have energy for one more before a possible letdown against the Skins.

Once you beat McVay, you've officially arrived and can proceed to drop games against Miami and the Skins with no mark to your reputation. :roll:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Niners have looked much better than us. In every way but QB.

We barely beat the freaking Bengals at home. (And it turns out that the Bengals didn't improve, they still suck - but so did we. The game was close because our secondary is garbage, not because the Bengals are better.)

Right now, the only way you can conclude the Hawks are better than Niners is because:

1 - We have a better QB

2 - You are trading on past accomplishments

Nothing the Hawks have done this year is as impressive as what the Niners have done. Hell, our biggest victory was a 1pt win we by all rights should have lost. It took a Gurley fumble, 2 INTs, and the Rams missing a FG they make 70% of the time for us to even win by 1. And this was a Thursday night have at home!

If the 49ers beat the Rams, they deserve the crown in this division until someone takes it from them. I don't know how you could argue otherwise.

We could never blow out the Browns like the 49ers did. I think we can still beat the 49ers, though it won't be easy. For now, they are the class of the division though.

NINEster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":162j7io3 said:
Fair enough, like I said, beat the Rams and I'll be impressed. I'm just not gonna' worship the Niners on a Hawks site. That and I hate them, but I'm sure the feeling is mutual for the Niners fans towards the Hawks :lol:

I browsed one Rams site.

A number of them said:

"Toughest game we will play so far"

:shock:

chris98251

Reaction score
I thought the 49ers defensive front was very good and the Browns O line a sieve, the 49ers using those traps and quick hitters with their RB'S is what opened the game up, not big backs but quick and fast. Same type of backs that historically give us fits. Our LB's being fast but long could be in for a work out, they will need to get to the point of attack and have the CB's and Safeties do a good job of support and read effectively. If we cheat then they will go deep on us.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I said niners were going to be tough. I also knew once sherman and the Niners started winning and being good, he would start chatting more. Its his MO. I have no ill will towards him. He was part of the greatest team we have ever had.

I dont wish injuries on players. (webzone and some hawk fans) I just want wins. The niners will lose to the Rams sunday. This doesnt diminish they are a 10 to 11 win team. This reminds me of 2012 to 2014 with solid teams in the NFC west.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":38zopvbm said:
SoulfishHawk":38zopvbm said:

Its a moving goalpost.

You can only play the team in front of you, and as long as you keep winning, respect will eventually come. They've done well so far, but we are only a quarter of the way through the season. Not saying it's even mildly close to the same situation, but the 2012 Cardinals were 4-0 with a victory over the Patriots in New England. As for moving goalposts on here, you shouldn't be looking for validation on an opponent's board. The webzone still overwhelmingly claims Russell Wilson is just lucky and still expect him to suddenly fall off a cliff. The only difference here is nobody is wishing injury on the Niners.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1cxp26ub said:
I said niners were going to be tough. I also knew once sherman and the Niners started winning and being good, he would start chatting more. Its his MO. I have no ill will towards him. He was part of the greatest team we have ever had.

I dont wish injuries on players. (webzone and some hawk fans) I just want wins. The niners will lose to the Rams sunday. This doesnt diminish they are a 10 to 11 win team. This reminds me of 2012 to 2014 with solid teams in the NFC west.

and the Cardinals.

Latest posts