Maybe I missed it... fans returning?

sutz

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":27yg9het said:
Hawks @ Cardinals is supposed to have fans.

However you have to be a Cards STH to even get into that game.

The Seattle Seahawks have played only one game out of five with fans in attendance, but when they return from the bye week they’ll be playing in front of a very very very small crowd at State Farm Stadium in Glendale.

Health authorities in Arizona have given the green light for the Cardinals to host about 1,200 fans for next Sunday’s game, but if you were like me and itching to make a joke about how that would make it a mini-Seahawks home game... sorry, it’s not going to work that way. These seats have been allocated to season-ticket holders only.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/10/17/2 ... s-covid-19
I know a few Seattle-ites that live in AZ now. There probably are a few Hawks fans that own season tix in Phoenix. ;)

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
sutz":vxxd5i54 said:
SantaClaraHawk":vxxd5i54 said:
Hawks @ Cardinals is supposed to have fans.

However you have to be a Cards STH to even get into that game.

The Seattle Seahawks have played only one game out of five with fans in attendance, but when they return from the bye week they’ll be playing in front of a very very very small crowd at State Farm Stadium in Glendale.

Health authorities in Arizona have given the green light for the Cardinals to host about 1,200 fans for next Sunday’s game, but if you were like me and itching to make a joke about how that would make it a mini-Seahawks home game... sorry, it’s not going to work that way. These seats have been allocated to season-ticket holders only.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/10/17/2 ... s-covid-19
I know a few Seattle-ites that live in AZ now. There probably are a few Hawks fans that own season tix in Phoenix. ;)

Invite them to post to the Lounge if they win the lottery and don't want to go...but wait I don't think that's allowed. They want to make sure it's you in case anyone has covid around you.

RCATES

Reaction score
California is allowing fans now which WA usually follows to a T. *mod edit*
I doubt we see fans at all this year.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think at BEST, SOME fans in the stands potentially during playoffs (assuming the Hawks keep it up and make it there), which is next year. There's about 6 vaccines awaiting approval, rumor is maybe October-Nov for an approval if all goes well. Assume another month or two for any kind of early distribution and allow Washington to have a more crowded type events allowed. So yeah Playoffs at best is my opinion and it'll be probably be limited regardless. Movie theaters just opened up like last friday...I think we're the last state to have movie theaters open. So we will be the last state to allow huge events like concerts, sporting events and my personal favorite comic conventions.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect fans anytime soon due to the spike in positive tests we are seeing. Just this week the US set a record that no one wants with 80k positive tests in a single day.