Maybe The Beat Up D-Line Can Have an Impact After All

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
If we can't get pressure on these guys, it bodes really ill for us IMO. And I say that because there were a lot of games last year where you would expect us to be able to put pressure on the opposing QB since their oline had done crap all year and against us they looked great. I'd really like to see that change this season and this is the first test. now I know Irvin's out, Clem isn't playing, Avril is questionable, etc. Still, the guys we have need to step up.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well i love the fact the Schoffield is playing with a Mac truck size chip on his shoulder. Thank you AZ

rjdriver

Reaction score
If I could have Bruce for only four games this season, this would be one if them. Would love to see him chasing Cam around. If we lose this game, he will be just as reponsible for the loss as any of the players on the field IMO

FriendlyCat

Reaction score
Our LG was a project in reality...he was a DII rookie last year and the weak link. Same with our RG.

With the LG out we actually will probably get a little more consistency. Panther fans are worried about OL play but the injured LG doesn't really alarm. His backups are better. That doesn't say much but he is more a long term type thing.

Jville

Reaction score
FriendlyCat":36uphc17 said:
Our LG was a project in reality...he was a DII rookie last year and the weak link. Same with our RG.

With the LG out we actually will probably get a little more consistency. Panther fans are worried about OL play but the injured LG doesn't really alarm. His backups are better. That doesn't say much but he is more a long term type thing.
Welcome to .NET
Our development project at right guard "it ain't easy being Sweezy" is working out well for the Seahawks. Getting these guys snaps so they can develop is a process. They are the unfolding stories I enjoy.

OP
OP
Wartooth

Wartooth

Reaction score
FriendlyCat":12ey4nzn said:

So this is the guy you guys aren't worried about?

New Panthers G Chris Scott reported to Bills camp at 360 pounds two weeks ago.
Scott was cut by the Bills for failing his conditioning test. On Monday, he had to be carted off the field at Panthers practice due to dehydration and was taken for an IV. Scott has a ways to go to get in game shape. Aug 6 - 8:28 AM

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FriendlyCat":2d2yu39z said:
His backups are better. .

That's confusing. Most coaches would start the better player...........unless the Carolina coaches want Seattle's pass rush to flush Cam out of the pocket cause that's where he does the most damage.

Well Played, well played.