Fade":1wtx7m4v said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1370848670128734217[/tweet]
Fimages2Fc54f38a6b07467a03483a0ae73ac72b42Ftenor
OP :D

Wait for it!

AgentDib

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2tamsufh said:
I notice you didn't bring up Iupati (injured all year again), Chance Warmack, B.J.Finney, Cedrick Ogbuehi, and Greg Olson, all were wasted money. Thats a lot of swinging and missing in my book.
In order, Iupati is the ideal Solari guard and was on a dirt cheap deal. Yes he missed too many games last season, but the unit was able to run the ball much better in the 10 games that he did play in, and despite what people here think he was coming off being the second most available lineman on the team the previous season. He still outplayed his contract according to OTC so this is more like a swing and a single.

Chance Warmack is a weird mention, given he was a non-factor on a minimum salary and then sat out due to covid protocols. Not a waste of anything but not worth discussing either.

Finney was a fine signing if you understand that the point of Finney/Pocic/Fuller was to have a competition to replace Justin Britt's backloaded 2020 cap hit with an affordable center. I'm sure they were secretly hoping that the guy they drafted in Pocic would win, and he did, but that doesn't make Finney and Fuller extraneous. If they had just handed Pocic the job with no competition and he wasn't up for it we could have had another Nowak/Lewis fiasco.

Finally, Ogbuehi was solid for a backup RT. There are a lot of bad starting tackles in the NFL and it's silly to expect your backup to be particularly good (and a waste of resources). If your main reason for labeling our 2020 OL "pretty bad" is that our backups weren't good enough to be starters then you're setting expectations which are going to be impossible to meet under a fixed salary cap.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
toffee":3gzkyjmx said:
James in PA":3gzkyjmx said:
Forget rings. Maybe Russ wants his “legacy” to be that someday he and Ciara will have a higher net worth than Tom and Gisele. But he has some catching up to do in that department as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am.wondering out loud, in their respected career, between Ciara and Gisele, who is or has been more successful?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Net worth:
This one isn't even close: Gisele is at $400 million
Ciara is at $20 million
Tom Brady is at $250 million
Russ is at $125 million
Of course, those are best estimates.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Fade":34p97syw said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1370848670128734217[/tweet]
Fimages2Fc54f38a6b07467a03483a0ae73ac72b42Ftenor
OP :D

Unacceptable! I have already made up my mind that Wilson is greedy and no new information will change that. In fact, Wilson should personally reimburse every fan any time he throws an incomplete pass.

randomation

Reaction score
Why would Russ restructure to help an FO that tried to trade him to the Browns?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
randomation":3th6b1tz said:

The same Browns who advanced further in the playoffs than the Seahawks this year?

The same FO that made Wilson the highest paid QB not so long ago?

Those hardships you describe are just brutal. How has Russ survived such misery? ;)

John63

Reaction score
Hawkpower":mhpy44gm said:
randomation":mhpy44gm said:

The same Browns who advanced further in the playoffs than the Seahawks this year?

The same FO that made Wilson the highest paid QB not so long ago?

Those hardships you describe are just brutal. How has Russ survived such misery? ;)

The same FO that blew him off
The same FO that has had 9 years to fix the oline
The same FO that has looked at Qbs nearly every year
The dame FO that has allowed trade rumors nearly every year

I can go on. So lets start with your. Wilson was going to get paid if not here then some place else. So that means nothing.

Latest posts