Metcalf Loses It............

seahawksny

Reaction score
getnasty":2023r2sq said:
seahawksny":2023r2sq said:
getnasty":2023r2sq said:
seahawksny":2023r2sq said:
If Dez was the real deal, he would still be playing. Its not like hes same age As Jerry Rice

Injuries catch up to Dez and that's why he's not playing. If you don't think he was the real deal your an idiot.

He was an underachiever. Call me an idiot if it makes you feel better.

Sorry it's an idotic statement your not an idiot. Randy Moss was an underachiever too.

Moss? tough call- those first couple years in Minnesota were Hall of Fame worthy.

seahawksny

Reaction score
getnasty":x3xhi2z0 said:
gabel":x3xhi2z0 said:
Metcalf is 23 years old. I don't know about anyone else but as a young man at the same age I WAS AN IDIOT. Lets give him time to mature he has the desire to be great!

I have no problem with him being frustrated. There were numerous 50/50 balls throw today but not one to him. It's not like he cost the team when the game was on the line.

I agree - play calling is hurting him and this team

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

gabel":1en3k2zp said:
Metcalf is 23 years old. I don't know about anyone else but as a young man at the same age I WAS AN IDIOT. Lets give him time to mature he has the desire to be great!
I am 23 and have 6 kids !

Rat

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":3degi47k said:
gabel":3degi47k said:

Which really brings home his point that people do stupid things in their early 20s.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Rat":1xufxtib said:
K.J WRIGHT":1xufxtib said:
gabel":1xufxtib said:

Which really brings home his point that people do stupid things in their early 20s.

~FAINTS!~

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":3skmgm6m said:
gabel":3skmgm6m said:

And you have time to post inane messages on a message board? With 6 kids at 23?! Come on man!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Tusc2000":26h045xo said:
K.J WRIGHT":26h045xo said:
And folks that's why he slipped so far in the draft. He can go suck on his pacifier now. What a JOKE !

DK needs to see a shrink..
Yeah, got to agree with this comment.
Grabbing the player's facemask not once, but twice, way after the play (and for the most part, the game)was over.
Then after Metcalf gets ejected, he tries to sneak back into the game.
Kind of unhinged behaviour. Not swinging-your-helmet-at-player unhinged.....but in the general vicinity.
This is high school football behaviour.